Pressure.

The doctors come and tell us that she is fine for now but needs a lot of rest and a few medications.

When they let her out, she tells me, "I am not going to sit simply. We have a comeback coming up. I can't let everyone down." She begs me.

"We will see about that. Let's get you to the dorm first." I say with a smile as I pat her hand. She agrees.

We take her to the dorm and take her to bed. Yoona, Grace and Jimin convince us that they will take care of her.

Unnie and Minseok go to talk to the manager about her and I am send to our room.

I wait impatiently for my brother to come back and I go on my phone to see a bunch of messages from Channy and Suho.

Cuteness overload: Y/N, are you okay? What happened?

Cuteness overload: REPLY QUICKLY Y/N!!! Y/N !!!!!!

Cuteness overload: I won't talk to you if you don't reply.

I smile as I send him a reply.

Y/N: I am okay. Don't worry! Just something at the company! Please talk to me!

Cuteness overload: Hmm. Okay! I am not mad anymore. *giant hug*

Y/N: *hugs back*

I smile as I open up the other messages.
(Don't kill me!)

Suhoe: Hey Y/N! Are you okay? I saw you running out. Everything alright?

Wait, he sounds sincerely worried. Wait, is it really him? Did I save the right number?

Hmmmm. Maybe he isn't that bad? Nah, he probably is just trying to make me fall for him.

Y/N: Yeah, I am okay. I am needed at the company. That's why. Thank you for asking.

I plug in my phone for charging and continue waiting. Minseok soon walks in with a sad face.

"They are saying that they can't postpone the schedule. So, Aro has to work." He says.

I look down. There is nothing I can do about it. I feel so bad. Poor Aro!

We eat our dinner and pull out our mattresses and get ready for bed.

.............

The next day, I go to pick up Suho in my plaid mini skirt and black full sleeved top.

I wear my usual converse and tie my hair in a messy bun. I do a little makeup in the makeup room before going because I don't want to look like trash between this famous people.

As soon as I knock on the door, Suho opens the door and hands me the bags. We both get into the car and I start driving.

"Y/N, how old are you?" He asks, looking at me with a slight smile.

"I am nineteen." I reply and focus on driving.

"And you have been working for the company for ...." He trails off.

"Three years." I reply quickly. We are almost at our destination.

"I haven't seen you very often." He comments.

"I work with the trainees and Acrozz more. I hardly ever meet the others." I say.

"How do you know Chanyeol then?" He asks, leaning forward.

"I met him when he was a trainee. He accidentally roamed to the girls section. Well, you know how talkative and friendly he is." I say with a smile. "Oh! We are here." I exclaim as we reach the destination.

I pull in and park the minivan at the end of the parking lot. As I am taking the bags, Suho pulls on my hair band.

"Yah!" I exclaim as I turn around. He smirks at me and keeps the band in his pocket.

"I told you, right? You look prettier like this." He says and walks away.

I pout as I push my bangs out of my eyes. And we are back to the Suhoe attitude. I shake my head.

Hey lovelies!!! My classes are starting tomorrow so my updates will be slow. I'll try to update at least once in three days.

Since I don't really watch TV or anything, I might have time. Thank you so much for reading!!!

Please vote and comment if you like the chapters.

Hugs and kisses from Cheonsa.