Lost

I find the outfits and hand them their outfits. They head to the changing room and I go to the makeup room.

"Oppa? Is there anything I can do?" I ask my brother as he is unpacking the makeup things.

"Nah! Just sit there." He smiles at me and ruffles my hair. I smile and nod and sit on one of the chair at the end of the room.

As I sit simply, staring into nothing, my thoughts are occupied by Suho's actions.

Why did he have to target me? Seriously? I know that I am horrible at controlling myself.

"Oppa?" I call out for my brother.

"Yeah?" He replies and looks up. The two boys walk in and he says, "Sorry Y/N, I will talk to you later." I wave at Channy.

I nod and walk out of the room, leaving the rest of the staff in. I decide to go to the restroom.

I search around, trying to find it. It's my first time in this building so I have no idea where I am headed.

"Oh there it is!" I exclaim as I spot the restroom. I go in and wash my face and look around my pockets for a spare hair band.

Oh shoot! My only one is with Suho. That idiot! Ahh! Now, I have to walk around with my hair open.

I walk out of the place and look around for the makeup room. Why is it so hard to find a place here?

As I am walking around, I crash into a muscular body. I almost fall but a pair of hands steady me.

I look at the person to see a odds familiar face. The man looks at me angrily. "Aish! Are you blind? Can't you look ahead and walk?" He demands in a angry voice.

"I am so sorry." I say as I steady myself and he lets me go. He rolls his eyes and continue walking.

Aish! Why did he have to be so rude? I was trying to find a room! He is probably a celebrity, that's why he seems familiar.

I shake my head. Ahh! Anyway where is this room? Oh there it is! Phew! I finally found it.

I get in and see that they are almost ready. I smile as my brother backs away and looks at Suho, admiring his work.

"Okay! We are done. Perfect! It's nine forty five." The main makeup artist says and everyone in the room cheers.

They take me the bags and ask me to go with the boys to the studio. I agree and lead the way.

Fortunately, there are signs showing where the studio is, so I don't get lost.

We enter the studio which is buzzing with people. I show my ID and get in with the boys.

We walk to the photographers and I tell him that we arrived.

"Ahh! You are early. That is quite a rare characteristic in celebrities." She exclaims.

"That's what Time is known for! Our idols are exceptional." I say. Promoting the company is part of my daily routine when I step out.

"Yes. Indeed. Last day I heard about your latest girl group, Acrozz, isn't it?" She asks. "I hear they write and compose their own songs."

My smile fades but I quickly regain my composure. "Yes. They are very hardworking and talented." I say with a fake smile.

We begin the shooting and the boys start posing. I cheer for Channy after he is finished.

"After Suho's solo shots, we can go to a restaurant. I want to eat noodles." Channy says.

I agree and observe Suho as he poses. Dang! He looks hotter than usual!

Aish! Stupid Y/N! What do I do? I touch my lips as I remember the kiss. I actually liked it but I still don't like him.

Hehe! Are you enjoying the story or is it a bore? Tell me!!!

Vote and comment if you like the chapters.

Hugs and kisses from Cheonsa.