Chapter 1: An usual day.

At 6:00am, Thursday.

Lai's POV

*Beep! Beep! Beep!* The clock alarm just wake me up. I reached out my hand to the clock to turn off the alarm. I rubbed my eyes and starting to get up from my bed. I was wearing a blue short sleeves as my pyjamas and a long sports trousers. I opened the window for some fresh air and took a view of Inkopolis city. It was breathtaking view but the sound that I only heard just some cars horning from the city because I was living in an apartment tho. After taking some fresh air and the view of the city, I walk to the bathroom to brush my teeth and take a shower. "Hm, should I make myself a breakfast or just go out to find something to eat?" I thought to myself. After brushing my teeth and taking a shower. I checked my phone and it was just 6:30am. "Am I the only early bird Inkling?" I questioned myself because usually Inklings would normally wake up around 8:00am to 12pm so most of the store haven't open yet currently. "Guess I'll stay in the apartment for a while and make myself a breakfast." I said. I changed my pyjamas to Zekko Hoodie with Zekko brand as my clothing, I put on my studio headphones as my head gears with Forge brand hanging around my neck and as the bottom, I put on with just only normal sport trousers. "A cup of japanese green tea and some plain breads should do the trick for me." I said. After having my breakfast, I turned on the TV to check out if there's news for me and as I expected that there's nothing but just some advertisement. I sighed, turned off the TV and went back to my bed to rest for a while till 7:00 am "Still a normal day as always." I mumbled to myself.

At 7:00am

Callie's POV

The bright from my window shines brightly and it wakes me up, I yaw as I just got up from my bed and started to walk out from my bedroom. I check up to Marie if she's awake and as I expected, "She's still sleeping soundly in her bed." I giggle a little bit and started to walk to the bathroom, brushing my teeth and taking a bath in the bathtub, I decided to stay in the bathtub for relaxing. "Hm..., still a normal day for us even though we're idols." I thought to myself. I got out from the bathub and dressed myself up after taking bath. I turned on my phone and knowing that it was monday. Then, I walked up to the kitchen to make some breakfast for Marie. Marie usually like the taste of the pancakes that was made by me so of course I'll definitely make some of them for my beloved cousin. I put a plate of pancakes and a glass of iced lemon tea on the table. "Morning, Cal." Said Marie just got out from her room. "Good morning, Marie!" I respond happily. Marie saw the pancakes and the drink on the table she smiled, "Geez Cal, you don't have to do it for me everyday." Said Marie. "But I'm fine with it tho." I said. "And I bet that you haven't eat anything, have you?" Said Marie. "Uhm... yea I guess." I respond and Marie already knows the breakfast that I prepared just served right after she just woke up. "Well, you can have some of it, Cal." Said Marie. "Ehh!?" I shocked. "Come on, don't make me feel guilty because you always make breakfast for me everyday." Said Marie. "Uhh, okay." I said, still shocked. So I cut half of the pancakes and have a bite of it. "Nice, isn't it?" Said Marie. "Yea.." I smiled and enjoyed the taste of the pancakes that I made. Marie smiled back and take a sip of the iced lemon tea that I prepared. "Well, that's quite refreshing, want a sip of it, Cal?" Said Marie. "Glad you like it Marie, but no thanks, I just had my japanese green tea already." I said happily. "Oh okay." She respond. "We should be going to Inkopolis now after this." Said Marie. "Let's just stay here for awhile because its only 7:00am, most of the store still haven't open yet." I said. "Sure, Cal." Said Marie.

At 8:00am

Lai's POV

I was outside of the apartment wearing Blue Power Stripes with Takoroka brand as my shoes, start heading towards Inkopolis Plaza and I saw a very few Inklings just open their store and start to business. Only left is me, wandering around the Plaza, taking a stroll at nearby street and searching something's new and fresh around Inkopolis. I sighed when walking down the street, I decided to wait till the lobby starts in the Plaza so I can earn some cash by battling with other random Inklings. I turned on my phone and check the weapons that I had collected so far in my inventory. I equipped my krak-on splat roller because of the special so I can avoid the chargers from sniping me, easily sneak up to them with ninja squid abilities from my Zekko Hoodie and give them surprise attack with roller advantage.