Chapter 39: Just Rivalry? Final Match Arc 2

After Whinter had a challenge against the leader of Team Toxink, Belladonna. For a King Of The Hill match in Blackbelly Skatepark. I decided to train the Splat Jam Team before the final. Especially Whinter. This is how I spend our time with the Splat Jam.

Friday...

*Splash*

Whinter: Ahh!!

Lai: C'mon, still need more mobility.

Whinter: What kind of practice is that!? You've been splatting me for 20 times! And why are you using Carbon!? You know Bella was using a Dynamo one!

Lai: Although Dynamo has a lot of splash potential plus it does a lot of damage. But only lows at attack speed.

Whinter: Oh, yeah you're right.. How come I never think of that..

Lai: Maybe you always act before you think and that leads you to your downfall.

Whinter: Hey!

Saturday...

*Phone call to Tetrox...*

Lai: Hey.

Tetrox: Oh hey, Lai! How's your doing?

Lai: I'm fine.. What about you?

Tetrox: I'm doing pretty well! My teammates are taking a good care of me, especially that Agent Wannabe! I thought they would be very strict in the first time but they're actually nice in the end!

Then, I heard someone was calling her out..

Arnick: Tetrox! We gotta go now!

Tetrox: Alright! Give me a sec!

Then, she went back to the phone call..

Tetrox: Sorry, Arnick is calling me now!

Lai: Why is he there?

Tetrox: Well, I'm actually started to live with him.

Lai: You WHAT!?

Tetrox: Sorry, gotta go now!

She hangs up the phone call..

Lai: Hey!! Tetrox!?

Sunday... At Blackbelly Skatepark..

Marian: Alright team! We're all going to practise like usual! Lai will be standing on top of the tower and you must at least drop him down once or else we can't take the lead.

Whinter: Okay.

Lai: Try to get me without using any of your teammate's support.

I went dumbfounded as soon as I heard a Kraken sound..

Lai: No, not that one..

Then, I saw Whinter had climbed up the tower with his Kraken Form.. I jumped out from the tower immediately..

Whinter: It's payback time!

Lai: Wait! You never use it on girls so that doesn't count!

Marian: He's right! You won't use it on Bella. Plus, Lai would just simply return and claim back the tower!

Vadelma: Maybe he's just trying to get his revenge? ^^"

Marian: Oh my cod.. *facepalm*

Monday at 8:00pm...

Lai: Ugh... *lays on the bed* I really need to counter that Kraken special somehow..

I just got back home after finish practicing. Callie came into my room with a bowl of soup in her hand, I smiled at her faintly..