Chapter 28: Let's finish this!

(Note: Another soundtrack dedicated for the final battle tho. So enjoy!)

*pat* *pat* *pat* *pat* *pat*

The final battle against Dj Octavio had just begun. I charge towards the Octobot with Callie's Hero roller in two-handed and Marie was supporting me from behind with her Hero charger. Octavio fires 4 Octopedoes at a time and then next is both of his fists. I jump and swing the roller at the Octopedoes while Marie shot the fists back to him. Causing a knockback to him..

Dj Octavio: You little hipsters.... Come on, my minions! Take them out!

*spawn*

As he had commanded, a horde of troopers spawned around the two of us..

Lai: Ugh... This is annihilation.

Marie: As I expected from a leader... Get ready!

Lai: I've got your back!

We fight and splatting as much troopers as we can. I dodge to aside as he fires 4 Octopedoes at a time again. They ended up blasting some troopers in accident..

*boom* *boom*

Marie: Nice one! Lai!

Lai: *chuckle* Heh... That wasn't my idea tho!

Marie: Whatever, let's keep fighting!

I swing my roller consecutively, slashing troopers merciless like a two-handed sword. I turn around and notice an Octoball was rolling towards me. I dodge it, Marie swiftly snipes out the Octoball with her charger. It pops up by her charge shot, along knocking down some Twintacle Octotroopers by its bounce. And I got fascinated by her skill.

Lai: Such accuracy...

Marie: Well, you can thank me later tho.

Lai: Geez... ☺

I hold the roller with backhanded, throwing it at one of those troopers like a javelin. Splatted the trooper and the roller bounces up to mid air. I jump up and grab the roller, ready to strike another one.

Lai: Ng-yah!!

*Splat*

Marie: That move, reminds me of Callie.

Lai: Pretty skilled, huh?

Marie: Heh.. Yea indeed..

Callie's POV

Lai just gave me his fully upgraded Hero shot and I'm currently protecting my grandpa, Cap'n Cuttlefish. Lai grabbed my Hero roller and now he went against Dj Octavio for the final battle with Marie. Grandpa seems he has something to say...

Cap'n Cuttlefish: He's such a fine kid. Kinda reminds me when I was young...

I grinned...

Callie: Yea.. That's my cuddlefish tho.. And a cute one!

Cap'n Cuttlefish: But shouldn't we help them?

Callie: C'mon, Gramps. Don't push yourself.

Cap'n Cuttlefish: But...

Callie: No buts, don't you ever worry your granddaughters like that again!

Cap'n Cuttlefish: *sigh* Fine..

Callie: Now, let's just enjoy the show.. Okay gramps?

Cap'n Cuttlefish: Okay.

Timeskip... Back to Marie and Lai...

*Splash* *Pow*

We finally splatted all the troopers, so only left is the leader. Dj Octavio.

Lai: Huff... We got all of them, right?