Chapter 48: Final Splatfest. (Callie Vs Marie) Part 3

Author's note: This Chapter might be short. But I'll try make it long and meaningful. And there are total of 50 Chapters so two more left from this. Enjoy and Stay Fresh!

8:00pm, outside of Inkopolis Plaza...

Lai: Take care you both!

Callie: Let's meet again after this!

Lai: Sure, will do!

They took their leave after dinner and they both were headed to their stages for tonight's performance. I'm still being my usual self like sitting on the same bench everytime during the Splatfests while watching the Squid Sisters dancing on their stages joyfully. I try to think about at the start.. When I started to live with them, people here are just being jealous or envy of me because of that event after the result of the first Splatfest. But now, everyone was kinda respecting me after mending the Captain's broken relationship, winning the first beta game of Battle Royale, saving the Turf War Superstar and heck is, teaming up with the Red Plumber Mario to put a stop to that Nutshell at the Mount Wario. But still, they all didn't know about how all the Zapfishes and the Great Zapfish were being saved and retrieved back to Inkopolis after the missing cases except Arnick I think. To be honest, it's way better than people knowing that it was us so they won't try to swarm us just to get autographs from us early in the morning. In the end, we sure had a lot of fun back then, but it's all in the past right now. Kinda upset tho. You know what? Let's just enjoy tonight's Splatfest so all of us can go back to our home. But not for me and the Squid Sisters because we still have one last moment just for the three of us so we have to wait until no one's in Plaza except us. Ah! Gotta buy some ice creams before it ends..

Timeskip... 10:00pm..

After the festival and everyone had gone back home, I sprint as fast as I can to where the Squid Sisters are and meet up with them.

Lai: Hey!

Callie: Ah there you are!

Marie: Ready to enjoy our last moment?

Lai: Yeah! No time to waste right here! ^^

Marie: Alright, let's go!

We all super jump to the top of the Inkopolis Tower. Then, I set the ice cream box on aside, Callie was sitting in the middle as usual while Marie and I were sitting both beside her.

Callie: Alright, this is the last Splatfest we had from now on. Let's make it a memorable one!

Marie: Yeah.. We heard you.. Why not just record the whole process?

Lai: I don't think that's necessary. But maybe we can take a wefie here!

Callie: Sounds great! Let's do that!

She takes out her phone and opens the camera app. Then, she stretches out her arm until it could fit all three of us in the frame. She presses the button then it snaps a picture with the three of us fits in it perfectly.

Callie: There it goes. Gotta buy a photo frame for this!

Lai: Here's your sea-salt ice cream!

I take out some ice creams from the box and handle it to them.

Marie: Seriously? Are the stores ran out of flavor except Sea-salt?

Lai: Well, I got used to it. Any problems?

Marie: But since it's super sweet, can't complain about it.

Lai: *chuckle* That's right..

We all start savoring the taste of it while watching the night view.. After a couple minutes, Callie starts to ask to break the silence..