Chapter 7: Hero's quest.

At 6:00am, Saturday.

Callie's POV

The bright shone on me and it always wakes me up. I opened my eyes and saw Lai still sleeping soundly beside me. I smiled and cuddled him with my tentacles hair for a while, it warms my heart a lot. Then I'll try to wake him up by shaking him a bit, I'm still laying on the bed tho. He slowly opened his eyes and looked at me.

Lai: Huh...?

Callie: Ah, Good morning, Lai~

Lai: Morning too, Callie... Did I disturbed you sleeping last night?

Callie: Nope actually, I'm having a good sleep. That's why I woke up early.

He stares at the clock...

Lai: It's 6:00am now, why don't we lay here for a while? Still too early for us to wake up at this hour.

Callie: Okay.. but first, can you help me tying up my tentacles to a large bow?

Lai: You sure?

Callie: Yes, wouldn't have offered otherwise if I'm not so sure.

Lai: Okay..

Callie: Oh yeah and leave the end long so it can dangle.

Lai: Got it.

We both sit up on the bed and I show my long hair tentacles to him. He slowly grabs it and start tying up.

Lai: Does it sensitive for you?

Callie: Yea, be gentle with it..

Lai: This will be hard tho, don't move.. Rapunzel.

Callie: Alright. *giggle*

A few minutes later...

Lai: There you go, Callie. Go take a look at you through the mirror.

Callie: *nod* Okay.

Lai: I think is it okay for you?

Callie: Yea I love it, thanks!

Lai: Glad it goes well, it was easy tho.

Callie: Had you tying up other girls hair before?

Lai: Nope you're the first one, why you ask that?

Callie: Well, because I kinda think that you're good at this.

Lai: Nah, its just simple and it looks cute for you, that's all. Plus I did my best so yea.

Callie: But still thanks, Lai.

Lai: You're welcome. Wanna lay back for a while. Time still early tho.

Callie: Okay.. *yawn*

We lay back on the bed for a while...

Lai: Actually its kinda comfortable for me to sleep here. (Although a little bit lack of space tho.)

Callie: Because you're able to get this close with your beautiful idol so that's why you'll be able to sleep well?

Lai: Don't tease me like that, I really meant that. Callie.

Callie: *giggle*

Lai: Geez.. *blush*

Callie: But thanks for staying with me in this whole night, It feels great tho.

Lai: Glad to hear that.. Well, I'll go back to my room and settle some things now.

He got off from my bed and I called out to him when he starts walking out from my room.