Chapter 21: Agent 1, 2 and... 3?

At 8:00am, Saturday. At the Octo Valley...

The three of us had arrived at the Octo Valley for the Third Octoweapon in Sector 3 area. We're currently now in Cap'n Cuttlefish's shack and I had attached the Mini Splattershot Keychain under the Hero shot's grip.

Cap'n Cuttlefish: Ah.. It's good to see all three of you back here again, Agents..

Agent 2: Well gramps, it's 8:00am right now. That means we got enough time for the Third Octoweapon.

Agent 1: Yea! It'll be quick with the three of us fighting against it!

Cap'n Cuttlefish: Agent 3?

Lai: Huh? What is it, Cap'n?

Cap'n Cuttlefish: You look tired, Agent 3..

Agent 2: He's dating with Agent 1 yesterday tho..

Agent 1: Yea, it was fun! Right, Agent 3?

Lai: Yea totally.. *yawn*

Cap'n Cuttlefish: Okay but it's not the time to chit chat, Agents... *sweatdropped*

Lai: Oh yea Agent 1 and 2, you girls okay with it? You know you can take a leave today..

Agent 2: Like I said, we'll back to the studio once we finished battling with the Third Octoweapon.

Lai: Okay then...

Cap'n Cuttlefish: I'll inform you through the transmission once you're entered the boss kettle.

Lai: *nod* Right! New Squidbeak, let's roll out!

Agent 2: Was that an Optimus impression?

Lai: Yeah! I even chose Team Autobots for the fourth Splatfest!

Agent 2: One shall stand.. And one shall fall.

Agent 1: Hah! That actually does sound like Optimus!

Lai: *giggle* Let's just move on, okay?

We turned into our Squid form and jump directly to the boss kettle in Sector 3 area.

Cap'n Cuttlefish: *sigh* Seeing Agent 3 getting along well with my granddaughters makes me feels warm tho.

Then, we had arrived and landed at there after a few seconds later. Without a second thought, I entered the kettle first and then Agent 1 and 2 had followed...

After a few minutes later...

*spawn*

Cap'n Cuttlefish: Alright, everybody's here.. Now proceed with caution.

Agent 1: You guys ready?

Lai: *nod*

Agent 2: Ready when you are..

Agent 1: Right but before we're starting this, Agent 3?

Lai: Yes?

Suddenly, Agent 1 gave me a surprise hug and I blushed...

Agent 1: Be careful, okay? My cuddlefish~

Lai: *shyly nod* Okay I will, Agent 1...

Agent 2: Ugh.. Agent 1 please...

Then, she releases me from her hug and grab her Hero roller...

Agent 1: Alright alright, Agent 2...

She follows Agent 2 and I can't help but smiled from what she had said. Then, we ride on the launch pad and proceed to the arena...

*Super Jump*