Chapter 46: Final Splatfest. (Callie Vs Marie) Part 1

10:00am, Friday..

Today's the day of the Final Splatfest, Callie Vs Marie. And it's a 48-hours Splatfest as well. Everyone was preparing with their best gears and weapons for their team so most of them went visiting Spyke the Urchin in the Back Alley for Re-Rolling their abilities or adding slots to their gear. But the problem is....

Back Alley in the Plaza...

Belladonna: What!? No more Sea snails for Re-Rolls!? That's bloody rubbish!

Spyke: Wot?

Tanrine: Yayyy! At least there are no more Sea Snails abuse for Re-Rolls!

Spyke: U wot m8!?

Suddenly, a loud-pitched scream spreads throughout the Inkopolis.. Everyone got shocked by it..

???: AAHHH!!!!!!

Belladonna: What was that scream?

Tanrine: I don't know... That scared me tho.

Meanwhile... At the Splatfest booth..

Everyone in Plaza were covering their ears from Whinter's screams.. Including Clementine, Lai and Callie. Also yeah, Marie in the studio as well.

Whinter: AAAHHHHH!!!!!

Clementine: Just choose already! You've been screaming there for 15 minutes!

Whinter: I can't!! They both are great!! I just can't!! And who came up this idea for the Splatfest anyway!?

Lai: Ask the Splatfest Team.. C'mon, it's not that hard actually.

Whinter: Then, why are you choosing Team Marie!? I thought you loved Callie too!

I scratch my head and stutters.. Callie sensed that one coming..

Lai: Ah! Well, it was-

Callie: It was my decision! I wanna support my cousin so I decided it for us and joined in Team Marie, and she went for supporting my team as well!

Lai: Yeah! And there'll be no misunderstanding since they both are on the opposite team.

Clementine: You're right! Whoever wins the Splatfest, both of the Squid Sisters will still gonna win! That's actually a great idea and no one would ever come up with this!

I added..

Lai: And only the real Callie would do that after all!

Callie entwins my arms as we laughed...

Callie: Thanks, guys! Since today's the last Splatfest. I wanted to cherish this moment with him and Marie! So that means, we'll battle together as much as we can!

Clementine: Same on me and Whinter! But now...

Whinter: AAHHHHH!!!! This is even worse!!! They both went to opposite teams!!!

We turned and look at Whinter who is still haven't choose his team yet and kept screaming at the Splatfest booth. She sighs...

Clementine: My boyfriend might be a disaster tho. *Sweatdropped*

Lai: Should we do something about him?

Clementine: Nah! I got a plan for the two of us!

Callie and Lai: ?

She walks up to Whinter and covers her whispering to his ear with both hands. After that, Whinter jumps in excitement and blows a kiss onto his girlfriend's cheek. Then, he smashed the button and joined in Team Callie without any second thoughts. The other couple got puzzled and Clem got back with a grin on her face.