Chapter 4: Hanging out with the Squid Sisters.

At 7:00am, Friday.

Callie's POV

I woke up as usual and laid in my bed for a while, it was saturday so it means today's our weekly day off, I remind myself that Lai was sleeping on a matress next to my bed. I checked up on him and he's already awake. "When did he woke up and what is he doing at this hour?" I questioned myself. I got out from my bedroom after stretching myself then I saw Lai was sweeping the floor.

Callie: Good morning, Lai!

Lai: Morning too, Callie.

Callie: Geez, when did you woke up?

Lai: I woke up usually at 6:00am I think.

Callie: That's quite surprisingly early and you know that we're not having a servant right now. *pout*

Lai: I'm just sweeping the floor to krill some time tho, sorry about that.

Callie: It's okay, you're just try to look after our apartment. *smile*

Lai: Is Marie still sleeping?

Callie: Yea, I checked up on her, she always set her alarm to 10:00am every friday.

Lai: So what you gonna do at this morning?

Callie: I'll make some pancakes as a breakfast, have you eaten yet?

Lai: Well, I haven't yet.

Callie: Nice! I'll make some of them for you as a reward for doing the chores during this early morning.

Lai: Thanks, Callie! *smile*

Callie: Hehe~ You're welcome~💖

*Callie start walks to the kitchen.*

Lai: (Cod, She's so sweet.)

10 minutes later,

Callie: Done!

Lai: Man, I honestly didn't know that you're good at this.

Callie: Thanks! I always make some of these for Marie and Judd, and they liked it. You should try it out right now!

Lai: Ehh... Is Judd living with you too?

Callie: Yea! He's being living with us since we start our career! Plus, I love cats so I decided to keep him!

Lai: That's nice of you, Callie.

Callie: Thanks for compliment, hope you like it as well. *smile back*

Lai: Right, here goes...

After having a bite from the pancakes that made by Callie.

Lai: Man, No wonder they would like these. It's like you're making it with your love.

Callie: Ehh!? Is...Is that so? *blush*

Lai: I'm just telling the truth, don't get it wrong! *blush*

Callie: *chuckle* Well, glad you liked it and thanks, I'll feed Judd with some of these and I'll be right back!

Lai: Okay.

She fed to Judd before we had our breakfast as well...

Lai: So you wanna take a stroll with me around the Inkopolis?

Callie: Sure, I'll leave some of them and a note on the table so Marie will notice it. Wait for me.

A few minutes later....

Callie: Done! Let's go then!

Lai: Okay. *nod*

We got out from the apartment and start walking around in Inkopolis, it was spring and the current weather was just a bit cold during this morning. Callie was wearing a pink hoodie, a pink beanie, a white shirt and a black shorts underneath.