Chapter 16: Back to Hero Mode!

(There's a song dedicated for this Chapter tho, so hope you enjoy and please wear headphones for the best experience.)

At 8:00am, Monday. At the studio...

Lai: Alright, take care of yourself.

Callie: Of course, we will!

Marie: Hate to say that but be safe on your mission. We won't be there as always tho.

Lai: I knew that, I'll inform my status to you at noon. You two can rest assured.

Marie: Just be safe with gramps, okay?

Lai: *nod* okay.

Callie: Then, we'll be waiting for you!

Lai: I will.

They're entering their studio. I walk up to the manhole...

Lai: (Back to Octo Valley.)

*Jump into the manhole*

*blop*

Cap'n Cuttlefish: Ah morning Agent 3, welcome back.

Lai: Morning, Cap'n. What's new?

Cap'n Cuttlefish: Oh, after the Octonozzle had been defeated. The Sector 3 area had been unlocked as well.

Lai: More zapfishes to save? How many are they?

Cap'n Cuttlefish: Yea, there's twenty of them are still in squidnapped by the Octarians.

Lai: Then, I'll be get going.

Cap'n Cuttlefish: You're going by yourself? Why not wait for them?

Lai: Yea, I learnt my lesson tho at the last time.. And I can't always depending on those two since they're busy on their own work.

Cap'n Cuttlefish: ...*sigh*... Be careful tho, we can't afford anymore failures.

Lai: ...I'll be fine. That's because I know I'm strong. Strong enough to protect you, your granddaughters and the Inkopolis.

Cap'n Cuttlefish: You're right... Then, what are you waiting for!? Proceed to the Sector 3!

Lai: Yes, Cap'n!

I ride on the Inkrails to the Sector 3 area...

Cap'n Cuttlefish: Heh, wish I had a grandson like him..

I had arrived to the Sector 3 area. There has lots of walls to climb up and the boss kettle is at the top. Some of the kettles are hidden in invisibility. I reveal the kettles and start choosing what mission should I take...

Lai: Inkvisible avenues, huh? I guess I'll take this on.

*Jump into kettle*

*blop*

I got spawned and saw there's a huge gap between the platforms...

Lai: Alright, how do I get over that?

Cap'n Cuttlefish: Shoot that balloon fish and you'll know.

Lai: Okay..?

*Splatboom*

Then, there's two platforms are revealed by the inkplosion from the balloon fish.

Lai: Oh, you squidding me right?

Cap'n Cuttlefish: Yea Agent 3, there's a mechanics called Invisible platforms, It can be reveal by covering with ink. To be safe, try to ink your own way on these platforms.

Lai: Okay, I got it.

I got up on the ramp and there's two Octocopters guarding around.

Cap'n Cuttlefish: Those Octo blighters have hidden the path, have they?!