Chapter 18: A Romantic Morning.

At 6:00am, Friday.

I had completed all kettles in Sector 3 area and got all the scrolls in a few days ago. And these days were just ordinary day. But today, I still remember that I had promised Callie to go on a date to Port Mackerel. I was having a nice sleep and dreaming about her lovely face. Suddenly, the bright had shone on me, disturbed my dreams and forced me to wake up. I grab a pillow and cover my face...

Lai: Ugh... Can you just let me sleep for a while... I almost saw Callie's cute face in my dreams...

Then, I slightly move out the pillow to aside and open my eyes slowly. Noticing that someone was sitting beside me, I found out that it was Callie and she was about to wake me up by shaking me...

Callie: Oh! Good morning, Lai!

Lai: Ehh!? Did you heard what I just said? *blush*

Callie: *giggle* Yea, you're dreaming about me. That's so sweet of you. *smile*

Lai: Thanks. *yawn* Sorry, still a bit tired tho.

Then, she cuddles me and whispers to me softly. Her warm breath is tickling my ear...

Callie: It's okay. My cuddlefish~❤ You had been through a lot of missions lately these days. What about we skip the stroll and stay at home in this morning?

Lai: *nod* Okay if you say so, Callie..

She chuckled...

Callie: Then I'll just go prepare breakfast for you. You can have your well deserved rest.

Then, she walks out from my room...

Lai: *sigh* (Now I don't feel like wanna rest right now.)

I walked out from my room as well. I enter the kitchen and heard Callie was humming the "City Of Color" during her cook. Then, I surprise her by cuddling her from behind.

Lai: Gotcha~

Callie: Ehh!? You should be resting in your room right now. Plus, I haven't take a shower yet. *blush*

Lai: But I don't feel like to rest tho..

Callie: Geez... I can't move if you keep sticking me like this.

We make an eye contact to each other and our face were close, like a centimeter away. We almost get to kiss until the pancake got burned. She noticed it and quickly turned off the stove.

Callie: Ah! The pancakes! It all burned out! I'm so sorry, Lai!

Lai: It's okay. I was a bit greed for a kiss from you. Sorry about that.

She silences for a while and smile...

Callie: Actually, I was thinking the same thing too.

Lai: You did?

Callie: *nod*

I held her face and kiss. We closed our eyes and enjoyed it for a while... Then, my stomach growls had broke the atmosphere and we broke the kiss. I frowned...

Lai: ...Really?

Callie: *giggle*

Lai: *sigh* I guess I'll have some bread and a cup of tea as a breakfast.

Callie: Then, I'll go take a shower right now. *smile*

Lai: *nod* Okay.

She went to the bathroom to get changed and I was surfing the Splatnet for today's news while having my breakfast. Then, Marie had got out from her room. She yawns...