Chapter 11: Another day off for the duo.

At 12:00pm

The three of us are currently having our conversation during lunch. Marie tells us that she had things to do so she'll be going out with her own for a while. So it's just me and Callie are staying at home today... Callie is washing the plates right now and I'm currently sending Marie out.

Marie: I'll be going out now, you two take care.

Lai: Be careful.

Callie: Alright, bye Marie!

Marie: And Lai?

Lai: Huh? Yes Marie?

Marie whispers to my ears...

Marie: If you wanna do something nasty to Callie, now's your chance~

Lai: Wha... What?

She was talking about her cousin. Callie, the pure long magenta hair beauty. I look at her for a while and look back. Suddenly, I start blushing madly after hearing what she had said...

Lai: No way! We're not old enough for that! Plus, we even haven't start dating yet. *blush*

Marie: *giggles* Yea, I know...

Marie: But I know your mind filled with that. You know what I mean?

I blush even deeper and harder...

Lai: Stop it! You're making me feel weird!

Marie: Hehe~ Good luck with her then.

She starts going out... I close the door and lock.

Lai: Geez...

I shook my head to clear out my mind, Callie was still washing the plates so I decide to help her out.

Lai: Hey, Callie...

Callie: Hey Lai, thanks for the help, how thoughtful you are.

Lai: Well, I can't just sit and do nothing tho.

Callie: But still thanks anyway.

Lai: You're welcome.

Then, she noticed my face...

Callie: Uhm... Lai? Why you're blushing and what did she said?

Lai: Oh... it was... nothing at all, Callie.

Callie: Okay... *sweatdropped*

After we washed the plates, I ask her about today's "what to do" question.

Lai: Callie...

Callie: Ya?

Lai: How you wanna spend in this whole day?

Callie: Hm... How about some turf war matches? We can freshen ourselves up with that!

Lai: *nod* Okay then! Grab your gears and get ready!

Callie: Yes sir! *smile*

We prepare our gears and weapons, ready to set off to the Inkopolis Plaza. I was wearing a Studio Headphone, Zekko Hoodie and a pair of Blue Power Stripes. Also, I equipped my Custom Range Blaster as my main weapon. As for Callie, she's wearing a Squid Nordic, Zapfish Satin Jacket and a pair of Red Sea Slugs. She also equipped her CoroCoro Splat Roller as her main weapon. Then, we had arrived at the Plaza... Callie took a deep breath of fresh air.

Callie: Ahh~ I haven't been battling for a long time, feels so excited!

Lai: But still be careful, hope they won't try to swarm us tho.

Callie: *sigh* Yea yea... I know that...

I noticed a hint of disappointment in her eyes and a sigh with sadness. I just realized that I had said that I shouldn't said...