Chapter 47: Final Splatfest. (Callie Vs Marie) Part 2

6:00am, Saturday.

*Beep* *Beep* *Beep*

I reached my hand to the clock and turn off the alarm. Then, I got out from my bed and exit out the room. Callie greets at me like she always did in every morning.

Callie: Ah! Good morning, Lai!

Lai: Morning too, Callie.

Callie: Here's your pancakes!

Lai: Thanks..

I fork out a piece of it and when I was about to savor the taste. I stopped as I realized... Callie notices it..

Callie: What's wrong?

Lai: How long I've been having pancakes till now?

Callie: Eh? Why you ask that in a sudden?

I stared at the pancakes...

Lai: It reminds me of how I met you two and how I ended up living with you girls under the same roof..

Callie: Yeah, things escalated pretty quick in that day tho.

Lai: Although it was a long time ago... But for me, it was just yesterday... I still remember it clearly.

In the flashback... When living with the Squid Sisters for the first day...

Lai: Man, No wonder they would like these. It's like you're making it with your love.

Callie: Ehh!? Is...Is that so? *blush*

Lai: I'm just telling the truth, don't get it wrong! *blush*

Callie: *chuckle* Well, glad you liked it and thanks, I'll feed Judd with some of these and I'll be right back!

Lai: Okay.

A flashback during in romantic morning...

Lai: *sigh* (Now I don't feel like wanna rest right now.)

He walked out from his room and then enters the kitchen. He heard Callie was humming the "City Of Color" during her cook. Then, he surprises her by cuddling her from behind.

Lai: Gotcha~

Callie: Ehh!? You should be resting in your room right now. Plus, I haven't take a shower yet. *blush*

Lai: But I don't feel like to rest tho..

Callie: Geez... I can't move if you keep sticking me like this.

Another one in after rescuing the Great Zapfish...

Lai just got out from the bathroom after shower.

Lai: Ah~ Much better now. Had you eaten yet?

Callie: *nod* Yup!

Lai: Glad to hear..

As he's about to have the pancakes, Callie stops him..

Callie: Wait!

Lai: Hm? What's wrong?

She forks a piece of pancakes and reaches out to him..

Callie: Here, say "Ah..."

Lai: *blush* Wha- What?

Callie: C'mon~ You don't wanna let a girl waiting for you. *smile*

Lai: This is embarassing... ><

Callie: *giggle* Say, "Ah~"

He reached his face and grabbed a bite from the fork. She can clearly notices a deep shades of red flushing through Lai's cheek. She couldn't help it but keep smiling and giggling his anxiety.. Callie forks another piece and reach to him again..