Chapter 19: A date with Callie.

At 12:00pm

The three of us were currently having lunch together. Planning on "What to do" during their weekly day off. Marie starts asking me about choosing our dating place.

Marie: So where you two start dating?

Lai: Port Mackerel recommended by Callie.

Marie: Geez... Cal, like I already said. Trust me, it's not..

Callie: But I do really love the salty sea air that wafts through here.

Marie: I know, although it's great that it takes me back to our childhood in Calamari region but still... it's not..

Lai: (They do really think of that, thought they're using it only for the broadcast.)

Callie and Marie: What do you think, Lai?

Lai: Huh? Uhm... Going up against the blasters could be really scary?

Marie: *facepalm*

Callie: Haha! Nice one, Lai!

Lai: Heh... (Guess I said something wrong.)

Marie: *sigh* I'll just follow you two in this whole day anyway..

Lai: C'mon, cheer up Marie..

Marie: I'm fine.. whatever...

Callie: Don't worry, she'll be fine.

Lai: ...

After having our lunch, we all got prepared and Callie and Marie were wearing the clothes that they usually wear except their disguises tho. My opinion for our date is the Port Mackerel and Wahoo World are the best choices for me. Maybe I should ask Callie for her opinion tho...

Lai: Hey Callie? Got any other ideas for our dating place?

Callie: I don't know, maybe at the beach side at the Arowana Mall or the ferris wheel at the Wahoo World?

I think about arrangement for these three places...

Lai: How about we start at Arowana Mall first in the afternoon? Then, Port Mackerel in the evening and Wahoo World in tonight? What do you think?

Callie: That's a great idea! What do you think, Marie?

Marie: Nice I guess..? I'll just step aside and try not to be a gooseberry between you two tho...

Lai: But I can't simply just let you be alone, Marie..

Marie: I'll be fine on my own. Trust me...

Lai: *sigh* If you say so..

Timeskip...

Marie splits up with us in the train station. She said that she wanna buy groceries at the Mako Mart by the way.She takes the train to Mako Mart and leaving the two of us at the station...

Marie: Have fun you two.

Callie: Take care, Marie!

Lai: Be careful tho!

Then, the door closed and the train starts going. We're currently waiting for the next train to Arowana Mall...

Callie: Are you worrying about Marie?

Lai: Yea, just a bit.. I know she'll be fine..

Callie: Me too, I mean she's my cousin and my best friend tho. She always treated me like her real sister like I did.

Lai: Well, be faith on her. * smile*

Callie: You're right.

Then, the train has come...