Chapter 20: A Busy yet Peaceful Night.

At 7:00pm

Callie and I were now going to the Jels and ordered her favorite chips as our dinner. Man, seeing her eating the chips happily really makes me smile tho. Then the long haired beauty looks at me curiously...

Callie: Hm? What's in your thought, Lai? You haven't eat anything of it.

I snapped out of my thought and response to her...

Lai: Huh? Oh I was spacing out tho.. Sorry...

Callie: It's okay, there's still more of it! Just eat as you like! Man, these are so tasty!

Lai: Sure it is, Cal.

After having our dinner, we exited out from the Jels and start heading to Wahoo World for our tonight's date.

Lai: Phew... that was great.

Callie: *chuckle* Yea, as always!

After a while, I ask her if she's ready yet...

Lai: So Callie? You ready for our tonight's splatastic date in Wahoo World?

She smiled...

Callie: Yea! Let's do this! It would be fun!

We took the train at the train station and it takes us to there just only for a couple of minutes. We got out from the train as soon as the door opened. Then, we had arrived the Wahoo World, it's an amusement park especially for hip Inklings. Gladfully that we had chose in the night time because there's a lot of colorful LED lights had lit up around the places...

Lai: Whoa... I had battled a lot in here tho, never thought it could be so wonderful during the night time.

Callie: Yea! The whole place lit up so colorful!

Lai: Let's go check it out then!

Callie: Alright! *smile and hold Lai's hand*

There's a lot of Inklings were hanging out in the park and most of them were just having fun in the roller coaster. For us, we've never been here on our own especially during the night time. Except for having some turf war battles with the other players in there. We're currently taking a walk to look around after paying the admission fee and entering the amusement park.

Lai: So where should we start first, Cal?

Callie: Maybe we should play some games and then go on rides together?

Lai: You take the lead then.. *smile*

Callie: *chuckle* Leave it to me!

After a while, we went to the game booths and explored a bit until Callie stops me and points at the booth. It says "Charge-And-Shoot!".

Callie: Hey! Can we try that one?

Lai: Uhm? You're a roller girl tho.

Callie: But I want to be a Charger as well like Marie.

Lai: Okay if you say so, Cal.

She releases a high pitched voice as an excitement.

Callie: Woomy!

When we got to the booth, there's a male Inkling with glasses who is running the booth currently. "Hi! Welcome to the "Charge-And-Shoot!" Minigame! Just pick up these wooden chargers and try to hit one of any squids that appears. Each wooden chargers had five shots chance and the one who gets three shots hit will be choosing a prize! And good luck you two lovebirds!" The male Inkling said in a monotone voice.

Lai: Wait a sec... Lovebirds?

I noticed Callie's arms were entwined mine during our walk... I blushed a bit tho. She smiled and then she let go of me.