Chapter 25: The final Sector!

At 6:00pm, Sector 5 in Octo Valley.

After learning the Special move, "Charge-and-Roll" technique. We had returned back to the Octo Valley and proceeded to Sector 5, which means we're almost there for Cap'n and the Great Zapfish...

Agent 2: Alright Agents, let's split up again like the last time we did in Sector 4. Then, we'll meet up once all the little Zapfishes are saved, Is that clear?

Agent 1: *nod* Yes..

Lai: Right..

Agent 2: Okay then, good luck on your own, Agents.. And please be safe, Agent 3.

Lai: You too, Agent 2.

Agent 1: Well, see you later! Agent 3!

They took their leave first and I went my way to the 24th kettle, Pinwheel Power Plant. I entered it and accepted the mission...

*blop*

After spawning in the start of the beginning, I saw two Pinwheels were spinning around. Then, I got a call from Agent 1 and Agent 2...

Lai: Hello?

Agent 1: Oh Agent 3! Can you hear me?

Lai: Loud and clear, Agent 1.

Agent 1: *chuckle* Hehe.. Oh yeah, Agent 2?

Agent 2: I hear you, Agent 1.

Lai: So what missions did you girls picked this time?

Agent 1: Spongy Observatory!

Agent 2: Switch Box Shake-Up. And you?

Lai: Pinwheel Power Plant.

Agent 1: Oh, these spinny things will make you dizzy if you ride on it. Try to dash jump across it with your Squid form!

Lai: *chuckle* Thanks for the tip, Agent 1.

Agent 1: No problem!

Agent 2: Well, we'll hang up the call right now..

Agent 1: Bye, Agent 3!

Lai: Bye.

They hung up their call...

Lai: Well, let's finish this..

I carefully proceed my way to the Zapfish but luckily, there's no troopers around here at the start... I ride the launch pad to the first checkpoint... Then, I saw some small narrow lines of platforms are swarmed with Octotroopers after I landed there, some of them were shielded tho..

Lai: Better take them all out before proceeding...

I jump across the gap and splatted an Octotrooper, I grab the armor and throw a Splat bomb to distract them.

Octotrooper: Huh? What was that?

As they turn their back at me, I start shooting them consecutively. Soon, they got splatted and I got a can of Inkzooka from the wooden crate. I splat my way to the Inkrail that leads me to the next checkpoint... I arrived there and observed for a while. I noticed there's a crate on the left side of the second pinwheel, but it has an Octotrooper guarding on top of it. As soon as I encounter, I throw a Burst bomb to it before it starts shooting and it got splatted. I ride on the block of the pinwheel that leads me to the location of the Sunken Scroll. I break the crate and grab the scroll. I open it up and start reading it. There's a picture of a fax machine with Ofuda talismans, surrounded by candles. (Note: This fax machine shows up whenever a Splatfest theme is announced.)

)