Chapter 31: Team Test.

At 12:00pm, Inkopolis Plaza.

We all geared up and start setting off to the Plaza, Marie was wearing her Squid Satin Jacket, Sun Visor and Blue Moto Boots. She also equipped her E- liter 3k with Burst Bomb as sub weapons and Echolocator as the special. Lai was equipped with his Neo Splash-O-Matic, Burst Bomb as sub weapons and Inkzooka as the special. As for me, I equipped my Custom Jet Squelcher with Burst Bomb as sub weapons and Kraken as the special. Soon, we had arrived to the destination and I took a deep breath of fresh air.

Callie: Finally, now we can have some real battles!

Marie: *sigh* Let's just get in to the lobby.

???: Hey Lai!

Lai: Huh?

Before entering, we all heard someone was calling for us. We look around and notice that a girl was waving at us. It turns out that it was Clementine, the leader of the Team Vitamin Ink.

Lai: Oh it's you, Clementine..

Clementine: Yup! That's my name!

Lai: I see you doing fine, and you got your new team members as well huh? Just like the Splatnet said.

Clementine: Oh yeah! This team needed some fresh ink! And...

Before she asked, she noticed us and got shocked...

Clementine: Squid Sisters!?

Lai: Oh yeah, it's kinda a long story tho. And don't freak out like that, okay?

Clementine: Well, my "winter" will be the one.

Lai: Yea. *Sweatdropped*

Clementine: So what you guys doing here?

Callie: Well, we're gonna have some turf war after lunch.

Clementine: Oh, me too! Why don't you join us at the cafe! Whinter and Jonquil were there for lunch as well!

Lai: Sure.

Clementine: Great! See you there!

She went her way back to the Cafe..

Lai: Okay then, let's go girls!

Marie: You told me that you don't have friends. 😒

Lai: Well, another long story tho. I'll explain it later. *Sweatdropped*

Callie: Let's just get along with them! Plus, we haven't eat anything yet.

Marie: *sigh* Whatever..

We followed her and went inside the Cafe, then we met up with some other teams who were talking and laughing about the jokes they made. I was just stood there with Marie while Lai is doing the talk.

Lai: Hey guys!

Whinter: Hey! Wait, is that...

Lai: Shh!! You try to expose us!?

Whinter: Oh my cod! Can't believe it's really them!

Callie: Ahehe... For eel?

Marie: As I expected from a huge fan..

Whinter: Oh sorry, I couldn't control myself. Cod, this is so cool!

Lai: I guess it is..

Whinter: But still, cool.

Jonquil: Oh hey, my friend! I see you had brought your girlfriend huh? And a nice one.

He said pointing at me.. Clem rolled her eye up.