Chapter 15: Callie's biggest fan. (Sub stories)

At 12:00pm. After the three of us were changing back from the hero suit... the Squid Sisters grab their stuffs and walk back to the manhole.

Agent 2: We gotta go now, gramps. Agent 3? Wanna come back to the Plaza with us?

Lai: Sure, I haven't get to know today's Splatfest results!

Agent 1: Alright! See you there! Agent 3!

Those two Agents jump into the manhole before me and they're returning back to their studio...

Lai: Alright, I guess see you tomorrow. Cap'n!

Cap'n Cuttlefish: Be safe and have fun!

I walk to the manhole and jump into it...

After a while...

*blop*

I just came back to Plaza from the Octo Valley.

Lai: Ahh~ Finally, I can see the light right now...

Then, my stomach growls...

Lai: Yea, I got wore off from the missions. Well, better grab a bite from the cafe.

Timeskip...

I had my lunch just now and got out from the cafe. I look up at the Inkopolis Tower. I sigh because I don't have the mood for battling today. Then, the big screen got showed up by the Squid Sisters. They're broadcasting today's news and yeah. They also going to reveal the Splatfest results. Team Lemon Tea vs Team Milk Tea.

Lai: C'mon... Team Lemon...

The results is...

Team Lemon Tea vs Team Milk Tea

Popurarity: 32% - 68%
Wins: 45% - 55%
Score: 122 - 178

It was a 0-3 which means Team Milk Tea had won the Splatfest and our team had completely lost. I sigh again, blaming myself didn't do well for my team. Well, It's just a Splatfest. There's always a chance to win in the future.

Callie and Marie: That's all for today! Stay fresh~!

The screen got shut down...

After they're broadcasting the news, I start making my mind on "what to do" for today's afternoon. I decided to wander around the Inkopolis and check out some fresh gear that might have come out just now.

Lai: *sigh* Let's go, Lai...

Meanwhile...

Marie's POV

Callie and I just finish broadcasting the news, currently having a rest tho. I give her a bottle of water.

Marie: Here, Cal.

Callie: Thanks, Marie.

She opens it and drinks a gulp of water...

Callie: *gulp* Ahh~ feels great tho.

Marie: It's miracle that we currently don't have a single work to do today.

Callie: So what are we gonna do?

Marie: Uhm... I don't know. What about you, Cal?

Callie: How about we spy on Lai in this whole day?

Marie: Wha-? What!? We don't even know where he is.

Callie: But we might know what he's doing, like he's training or something else.