Chapter 42: Merry Squidmas! Part 3

6:30am in the Squid Sisters Apartment... Saturday, the day when the Squidmas eve has start.

Callie's POV

I was sleeping in my bed, then my eyes open up and found myself in my room. I yawned as both of my arms stretched out.

Callie: Today's the Squidmas day, isn't it?

Then, as I started to recall that night... I feel like it was just a dream tho but it was so real. Too realistic enough being a dream. Maybe I was just too tired tho.. I laid back to my bed to get some sleeps. Then, I heard a door knock, the door opens and it was Lai. He sets down a cup of tea on the table next to my bed. I ask and say softly to him..

Callie: Hm? What's this?

Lai: I made a Ginger tea for you, you must be tired from last night.

Callie: Last night? What did we do?

Lai: Ehh!? You forgot already!?

Callie: No, I feel like it was a dream tho.

He reached his hand to mine..

Lai: Callie... It wasn't a dream.. It's real.. We actually went to the North Pole and visit a town called "Candy Cane Lane". We even got to see the Father of Squidmas in person.

My eyes lit up...

Callie: So it was real all the time?

Lai: Yeah! Don't tell me you had forgot all of it!

Callie: No, I'm just too tired to recall it all so I thought it was a dream tho but..

I start smiling...

Lai: ?

Callie: That kiss we had at Yuletide Hill. I could still remember that and that proves it all.. So I believe it.. *smile*

Lai: Thank cod.. Ugh...

Callie: Are you okay!?

Lai: Yeah I'm fine, that crash made my whole body went sore that I couldn't even get back to sleep after I woke up.

Callie: ...

I went silenced a bit to remember that moment when Marie and I got caught by the tentacles and how Lai saved us from Octavia, then I try to ask him..

Callie: Would you like to lay a bit on my bed with me? I wanna make up for you about last night.

His eyes slightly lit up and then he replies happily..

Lai: Sure, I'd like to.. *yawn*

He slowly lays himself on the bed beside me.

Lai: Thanks, Cal...

Callie: Hehe, we haven't done this for a while.. Feels really great tho..

Lai: Yeah.. Let's just rest for a while..

We laid ourselves a bit and I looked at him as he closed his eyes, I start asking him about the Squidmas.

Callie: Hey...

Lai: Yes?

Callie: How are we gonna celebrate this Squidmas eve?

Lai: Well, I guess the lobby probably won't be opening since the winter had started.. Maybe we should check out our friends in the Cafe while we got time.

Callie: Sounds great. I'm sure every kids had received their presents.

Lai: Yeah, but what about us? We would probably be hard to get any chance spending time together.