Chapter 36: Bomb diassemble. (Sub stories)

At 10:00am, Friday.

With Cap'n and three other Agents in the shack at the Octo Valley...

Agent 1: What!? There's an inkplosives in Inkopolis!?

Cap'n Cuttlefish: Yeah, one of the jellyfishes citizens had reported to us. Said that there are several bombs had located in the city. But, I'm certainly sure that it wasn't part of Octavio's plans.

Agent 2: They sure hid a dangerous surprise.

Lai: How can you be so sure?

Cap'n Cuttlefish: Octavio's plan was to take over the city. Not posing threat to it.

Lai: Then, we should be start moving and find these bombs quickly.

Cap'n Cuttlefish: Wait! These are not ordinary bombs.

Lai: Eh? What kind of bombs are that?

The leader hands over the picture to the Agents.. In the picture, there's a huge Burst Bomb bigger than the normal one. Inside of it was contained with several Splat Bombs..

Cap'n Cuttlefish: The Octarians had developed this type of bomb and sent a guy to Inkopolis. It contains several Splat Bombs in a huge Burst Bomb. Its inkplosives are dozens. If you mess up or shake it, you won't make it out alive.

Lai: *gulp* T- That's dangerous..

Cap'n Cuttlefish: And only Agent 3 will be assigned to this mission.

Lai: Only me?

Cap'n Cuttlefish: Yeah, if you found one of these bombs. Find a guy who's great in tinkering gears and weapons. He might help you out disassemble it.

Agent 1: Wait, can I go with Agent 3?

Cap'n Cuttlefish: Yes, I got a mission for you as well.

Then, he shows another picture. This time, it was an Octarian with a black suit, black hat and a sunglasses.

Cap'n Cuttlefish: A Jellyfishes just took this photo and reported to me. He's the one who sets up these bombs. Try to track him down with Agent 3 if you can.

Agent 1: So I'm going with Agent 3?

Cap'n Cuttlefish: *nod* Yeah.

Agent 1: Yay!

Agent 2: What about me?

Cap'n Cuttlefish: Agent 2 will be staying here, I'm afraid that they're just using the bombs as a decoy so I might need a little protection tho.

Agent 2: Okay, I'm fine with it anyway.

Agent 1: Let's go, Agent 3!!

Lai: Hey, wait up!

Cap'n Cuttlefish: Take care of her, will ya?!

In the Plaza...

Lai: What's with the rush? You know we're not having a date today.

Callie: But we're together even tho we're in different missions. Or we can go on a date if we still have enough time!

Lai: Well, let's just finish our missions as fast as possible. Then, we'll go on a date if you want.

Callie: Yay!

Lai: Great, let's track down these bombs first. (I wonder who had that kind of skill tho.)

Callie: So where should we start?

Lai: Let's get to the city first and we'll check out the alleys.