Chapter 41: Merry Squidmas! Part 2

2:00am in Candy Cane Lane..

After we had discovered the Father of Squidmas existence and traveled to the North Pole in order to complete our special mission assigned by Cap'n Cuttlefish. We're currently visiting around the town called Candy Cane Lane.

Callie's POV

Lai and I were currently hanging around the town plaza while Marie was still watching the Northern Lights on the roof.

Callie: Man, this place is wonderful, isn't it?

Lai: Yeah, I wonder if we able to visit here again somehow.

Callie: Aww... You already start thinking about it. How thoughtful.. ^^

Lai: It's our favorite season, Cal. I just wish we can hang around here together more often.

I entwined my arm with his...

Callie: Then, how about in next year of Squidmas? I'm sure the Elves will come and visit us again!

Lai: Maybe if we get enough sleep first, Cal.

Callie: Oh yeah! Good point there!

We walked and looked around the view of the town. It's so perfect that no matter how many times we viewed. Then, I noticed the children were having fun in their snowball fight. I stopped and Lai sensed that one coming..

Lai: What's wrong, Cal?

He notices the children as well, then I sigh..

Callie: *sigh* I really missed the old time tho. When we're young, Marie and I were used to be playing snowball fight in Calamari as well.

He smiled and chuckled...

Lai: Then, your wish is about to come true...

Callie: ?

He grabs a small pile of snow and then rolling it into a snowball.

Callie: You mean..!

Lai: Yeah, we'll be playing it while we still can! Time's still early tho!

Callie: Okay! *smile*

I grab the snow on the ground and roll it into a snowball. Then, Lai starts the attack first..

Callie: Hey! Not fair!

Lai: Come on! Give me your best shot! ^-^

Callie: And don't expect that I'll go easy on you! ^^

I strafe to the right as Lai throws another one, causing it to miss then I successfully counterattack to him.

Callie: Got you!

Lai: *chuckle* I just got warm up!

They both laughing with joy as they started their snowball fight.. Marie was watching them from the roof.

Marie: I never actually say it but those two are so cute tho.

In the meantime...

Octarian: Report in, spotted two of them at the Plaza and the last one still haven't in sight yet.

???: Good, keep following them. I'll be waiting for the updates.

Octarian: Yes, ma'am..

Transmission ends..

In Santa's house, the fireplace fills the room with a cozy warmth and Cap'n was currently viewing the snow through the window..

Cap'n Cuttlefish: Such wonderful town you had, my kids will be loving it so much.