Chapter 2 ~ Cell

Jungkook [18+] || You Make Me Love The Pain

Shoutout to RukiaKookie on YouTube x

...**~**...

Kim Hae-won

My eyes flicker open and one side of my head throbs, its like someone is drilling through that side of my head. I shift uncomfortably and notice that i cant free my hands, they are still tied up.

Great, now what am i going to do?...

I clearly cant free myself unless my hands are untied, im sat on the floor up against the wall. The floor slightly bouncing beneathe me thats when i realise im in some sort of vehicle.

i try pushing myself off the wall but im abrupty pinned against the wall by a large hand against my shoulder pushing me back

"she's awake" a voice rumbles

"knock her out then moron" a deep voice says

Fear erupts into the pit of my stomach and i tremble.

why am i being taken?

what did i do wrong?

i try to speak but it gets muffled by the cloth tied around my mouth giving me the inability to speak only a distorted strangled sound comes from the cloth in my mouth making me sound ridiculous.

I hear a heavy sigh and my face is attacked by the cloth, i'm forced to inhale through my nose and i seep into darkness once again

*

My eyes shoot open and my face is drenched in a liquid, water i'm presuming. It dribbles down my face soaking my hoodie that i still have on me.

where did the water come from?

i move my mouth and i realise that my mouth isn't covered, i dip my head and take a look at myself, i try to move and see that i am tied to a chair now.

I analyse my surroundings, there's not much. The plain dingy coloured while walls have light red stains on them and the air has a lingering smell that makes me feel nauseous. A little trolley drawer is up against the far wall and other that that there is nothing else.

The room is illuminated by a single bulb above my head casting my shadow on the floor in a weird form on the floor.

"hello?" i croak out

There's no use, the door is right opposite from me and is a steel and metal door most likely sound proof meaning i'm not getting out of this cell like room any time soon.

i sit uncomfortably on the steel chair waiting, it seems like hours have past and i am still cooped up like a prisoner.

This was never supposed to happen, i wonder if Momo knows what has happened, she would get so worried. I can imagine her stressed face contorted with pain as someone tells her about my abduction.

I need to stay strong and get through this, Momo is not just a friend she is my sister to me, she's the only family i have and i'm not willing to let her go anytime soon.

*

I seem to have dozed off because the next thing i knew i felt as though i was drowning in my dream but in reality, water was being poured over my head as if i was some sort of thing that needed washing.

My eyes spring open and water trickles down my face and reaches my chin making the water droplets fall like rain onto my soaked through favourite hoodie. I am pretty pissed to say the least.