Chapter 38 ~ Time skip...

Haewon POV

1 week later

I'm now currently settled in to our new home in gangnam, Seoul. I lie on the couch and ponder about all the stuff we went through in only one week.

When jungkook sent me off with Jimin we went back to the mansion and i began to pack all my belongings, i also packed jungkook seen as though we practically share that bedroom. After boxing our stuff up, i help jimin continue to do his and everyone else's. After 3 days of packing and sorting stuff out, hoeseok oppa bought an apartment for him and the others whilst jungkook already bought a penthouse in gangnam, he planned our escape for a while now right under our noses but only particular members knew of his plan.

When jungkook came home later that day, i demanded answers from him. He looked at me with a chuckle and as promised, told me about how he wouldn't leave me and he wouldn't ever do such a thing. His original plan were to go along with his dad and let him trust jungkook but then shoot him in the head once out of sight and if he failed a gang that jungkook hired were waiting to ambush and kill jungkooks father at the end of the street, all they needed was jungkook's signal.

That was his original plan, the plan me and the members were told was that we were to deliver the news and then after we left, the members would attack and attempt to murder him.

But as Mr Jeon had other plans and a fake attack by his own hired men, we were forced to retreat.

As everything started making sense, i understood what was happing and i was glad no one had gotten hurt the only causality was Jin as he was untying yoongi hyung and a man tried to shoot Jin but it grazed his arm.

Other than that no one was hurt and we were all ready to get out of the place, hobi oppa had already created everything we needed to move and start a new life, the members all decided to work alongside jungkooks company and become business men.

We are now moved in, the penthouse is gorgeous and I couldn't be more grateful but Jungkook has began work and its very lonely without him, i glance at the clock and i wonder how long he will be, he was supposed to be home like an hour ago.

Just then the door opens and i leap out of my seat in joy as i see my handsome man in a very crisp suit.

I wrap my arms slowly around his neck and gaze into his eyes, "how was work?" I ask sensually.

"It wasn't fun" he says with a frown

"I can show you some fun" i say with my eyebrow raised and jungkook smirks bringing me closer 

"Uh huh"

"Yes" and with that i press my lips against his and his touch is enough to drive me insane...

THE END~~~

THIS IS THE REAL ENDING BTW 😂 

*

A/N

HOPE YALL ENJOYED!!!

It was a pleasure to write this book...

I will be doing a epilogue and that will be final after that nothing else will come up because this book is finally finished!!

I want to do some things for my readers.... cuz yall are special to me so heads up for that!!!

I did promise once this book has ended '50 shades of jungkook' will be releasing its first chapter so be sure to keep your eyes pealed and your notifications on for that!!!

Ok so that's all

Until next time!

Peace out ✌️