EPILOGUE

Haewon POV

"CHIM GET YOUR ASS IN HERE" i yell

Jimin runs into the room and says "what's up?"

"Go make a bottle of milk for Ha-Joon" i say rocking the baby boy in my arms.

We decided to name him Jeon Ha-joon seen as though his daddy was persistent he was going to be handsome and has got his genes, joon means handsome so jungkook was more than happy to name him Ha-joon.

He's only 3 months old and he's such a happy baby, he doesn't cry that much but at night i get extremely paranoid and i check up on him so many times during the night. He's a good baby and i love him. I kiss his forehead and rock him gently singing a little song to distract him for a while so that jimin can make his milk bottle.

Ok so your probably wondering where is jungkook, jungkook is currently grocery shopping with Jin and Momo, oh yeah nearly forgot but NEWS FLASH Momo finally seduced Jin and now they are a thing, its been going on for like 4 months now and they are sickeningly cute.

Jimin runs back into the room with the milk, i check the temperature of it by squirting some in my mouth and it seems ok for ha-joon, i put the milk bottle in his mouth and he sucks it, slowly bringing up his little hands.

Jimin looks in awe and strokes his cheek, he plonks down on the sofa next to me and he says "i still got a crap load of stuff jungkook wants me to do, will you be ok or should i stay?" I glance at jimin

"We'll be ok" i say with a smile.

He makes his way out of the room and the door softly shuts behind him, i rock ha-joon and he falls asleep, i take the bottle out of his mouth and clean his little chin with the big around his neck.

I lie down on th lounge bed that overlooks the city and place him next to me and let him sleep in peace and i look at him. I'm so blessed to have him in my life.

The door slowly opens and i see jungkook with a grin walking towards us, i place my index finger on my lips to make sure he stays quiet.

He kisses ha-joon on the forehead and pecks my lips and sits down, i get up but he says "no stay and lie down"

"But-" he silences me

"No buts you need the rest anyway, you word too hard" he says placing hair out of my face and sliding it behind my ear making me smile.

He holds my left hand and the diamond on my ring sparkles and I'm reminded of the day jungkook proposed to me.

He looks at my ring and then at me giving me a charming smile.

With him and ha-joon everything in my life for once is actually complete and I couldn't be more happier...

*

*

A/N

Omg its finally finished... I'm crying 😭