The journey

I made this book on the 6 June 2018 and when i made this i was like OK IVE GOT A NEW FF TO WORK ON AND IM GONNA SMASH THIS THING!! 

I remember being really confident and i spilled my heart into the work... like literally sometimes i had days where i could write chapters and chapters on end, but there were also days where i felt like ' i seriously have no energy' not to mention WRITERS BLOCK is an absolute bitch like so many times i felt like ripping my hair out because i forgot the plot line and i felt like it was dragging and i always wanted to make sure that everyone would enjoy the stuff i write coz come on! Who wants to read a book with a shitty plot line and after reading the whole book be like..."i just wasted go knows how many hours reading a load of sh*t" no one has the time or energy to read a book only to find out how shit it was at the end.

 I always had this thing where i wanted to meet everyone's standards but it came to a point where i was like NO I'm going to do it for my self and for my own enjoyment and no ones gonna stop me....

Ive had a rude comment on my book that "this book is just cringy" but you know what I've learnt from this is that, I'm glad i got hate, i was happy there was a little bit of hate or rudness because that just drives me to be more motivated to piss them off and do the best i can and not give any notice and just to prove how wrong nasty comments can be.

Writing this fan fiction was a very honoured moment i actually never knew ide get 15.6K VIEWS AND 500+ VOTES LIKE WTF THATS SO AMAZING GUYS!!!!!!!!!

(I LEGIT DIE EVERYDAY OVER THIS CUZ I STILL CANT BELIEVE IT!!)

If someone told me, when i first began writing at 14 yrs old that ide reach a point where my ff would reach that many votes and views, i would have laughed and be like bitch shut up but seeing this happen in reality is a dream come true, my goal was to just create a good story and just do it for my own fun and i never knew it would light up like the Christmas tree and get me this far?!!!

It's been an amazing time writing this book, i have a crap load of editing and so many grammar mistakes its unbelievable but they will be getting edited along with my other completed book 'Teaser'...

Here's just a few shoutouts to some readers that really cracked me up and made me want to write on.... 

Coldheartedangel007

AniNalbantova

Ipurplesuga

Justin_seagull_97

User73762335

Azhkaoehbdkdbdm

Crystalbehena22

And sooooooo many more special thanks to.... Rhi my boo for always trying to guess what will happen next and her theories and speculations cracked me up all the time, just want to thank her as hs is a very big part of my life right now and i love her a lot so thank you Rhi 💖 

WHOEVER READS MY BOOKS I THANK YOU ALL AS YOU ARE ALL SPECIAL TO ME AND I SINCERILY LOVE YOU ALL WITH MY HEART!!!

There was many books you could choose from and i would just like to thank you for choosing this one and giving it lots of love and support it means a lot

Until we meet again

Peace out ✌️ 

6/6/18 - 28/1/19