Chapter 4 ~ Back off!

jungkook ;; BOOM

Shoutout to Kookie's ohmygod on Youtube x

*

Jungkook POV

Placing the food on the dressing table, i go over to the sleeping figure on my bed and lift her legs that are hanging off the bed and place them on the bed, i pull the duvet over her figure, tucking her in and i stand back.

Her eyelashes  are long and cascade in shadows over the top of her cheeks, her fringe has fallen onto her closed eyes and i have the urge to push it back but i don't, i turn around and walk out of the room with my phone in hand.

Closing the door behind me, i lock it with my key in case any of my idiotic non-biological brothers come to take her away.

There are 7 of us, the eldest is Jin then we have Yoongi also known as Suga, Hoseok hyung but we all call him hobi, Namjoon hyung then Jimin Hyung, Taehyung hyung and then its me, i'm the youngest out of the boys and then my adopted sister Momo is 19 yrs old.

I'm walking through the hallways and go down the stairs to the kitchen, we have 2 kitchens one upstairs and one downstairs, Jin Hyung enjoys cooking, his cooking is his stress reliever and he does it whenever he wants its joint to his bedroom but because of Yoongi's bedroom getting refurbished he's moved into Jin's room and that is probably why he lashed out on Hae-won.

I go to the main kitchen which is situated downstairs and i see Jin Hyung standing with his back towards me, the smell of spices fill the kitchen and i wonder what he is making.

"whats cooking?" i ask

He turns his head around to flash me a smile, "japchae"

(Japchae is a dish that consists of noodles, beef and mixed vegetables)

A smile lights on my face, i havent had Jin's cooking in a long time due to our current mission that were failing at.

Around the island in the middle of the kitchen all my hyung's are sat there with impatient expressions, they notice me and Jimin's face lights up "oh kookie, its nice to finally show up"

i can tell he is annoyed as it is laced into his tone, "i had some stuff to do" i say bluntly

i drag a chair out and plonk down on the seat "suga hyung told us your dealing with that girl" Taehyung says curisity lit up in his eyes.

"yeah so..." i reply with a shrug

"are you going to torture her?" Hobi Hyung asks

"maybe" i say my answer lingers in the air

"yahh we should all take turns at her, Jimin has had his turn and so has yoongi, i would love to-" i cut Namjoon hyung off

"NO, BACK OFF hyung!" i yell banging my hand on the marble table

the room is in silence iv'e never been so disrespective in my life, their shocked faces turn to me and i regret shouting but i don't regret what i said, i hold the bridge of my nose in annoyance.

"what i mean is, she is mine to deal with, i don't share especially if its someone who i have ordered to kidnap" i say calmly

They nod their heads in understanding "okay, if thats what you want" Suga hyung says agreeing.

"Do you really think she is the deal?" Namjoon hyung asks cautiously

"Time will tell" i say and then i hear the click clack of heels only this time its like they are running.