Part 3: Vibrators and Vaginas Oh My

~~~ Cabello-Jauregui House ~~~

"Please Camz!" Lauren whined.

"No Lauren." Camila replied not looking up from her book.

"But why?" Lauren whined again now sounding like a small child.

"I told you why."

Lauren huffed and crossed her arms in protest.

"You're a horrible wife." Lauren grumbled.

Camila placed her book on her lap and turned to face the woman next to her.

"Excuse me?" She asked not at all impressed.

"You heard me." Lauren mumbled.

"Ok fine make it two." Camila snapped.

"WHAT? Oh come on!" Lauren yelled.

"You're acting like a child Lauren and it's not at all attractive." Camila stated.

Lauren just sat there pouting.

"And don't sulk." Camila added before picking her book back up.

It had been two weeks and Camila had stuck to the whole 'no sex for a month' deal and Lauren was not taking it very well. She couldn't understand how Camila could do it, how this wasn't bothering her. Because even though Lauren was much more vocal about how much she loved her lady loving times Camila never complained and never said no or if she did it didn't take much to convince her to change her mind.

The only time Lauren went without sex for a long time was when she and Camila had given birth but she could at least take care of herself during those times but Camila had stated that she couldn't even do that because her back needed to heal properly. Lauren couldn't even do it secretly because Camila was the queen when it came to guilt tripping someone and Lauren wasn't very good at lying to Camila. Camila had told her that she would do that either in sympathy for her wife and once again Lauren was baffled in how Camila could just stop and not have it bother her. Or at least that's what Camila made her believe.

So Lauren had made it her mission to try everything she could to tempt her wife. She walked around the house in her bikini bending over as many times as she thought seemed appropriate. She even managed to get Camila into her bikini and proceeded to rub sunscreen all over her body though this wasn't the best of ideas because that just made Lauren horny so that one backfired. During her mission Lauren wore very low neckline tops to show off her cleavage and tight short skirts that showed off her legs and ass. But alas Camila was resisting temptation. Lauren wasn't very impressed.

The next day Lauren was walking down the hallway towards her bedroom when she heard an odd sound coming from the bathroom. She had just attempted her latest trick…doing her yoga exercises that the doctor told her to do…in her sports bra and short shorts.

Charlie was out so it wasn't her in the bathroom and therefore it could only be Camila. So Lauren quietly crept up and pressed her ear to the door. She heard the sound again and there was no mistaking that sound. She had heard it a million times before. Lauren smirked as she turned the door handle and quickly opened the door.

Camila let out a loud scream when she saw Lauren. Lauren just couldn't help but laugh. There was our dear Camila standing by the bathtub with her hand down her pants.

"Ha! See! You love sex just as much as I do!" Lauren yelled.

"Of course I love sex Lauren. I'm just not as vocal about it as you are." Camila rolled her eyes.

"I'm not that bad."

Camila just gave her a look.

"Ok maybe sometimes." Lauren mumbled.