Part 54: Sexual frustration

It was a nice sunny afternoon that found the second awesome foursome sitting under the porch having a gay old time. Rosie and Grace had brought the twins over to visit Becky and Hannah. They had decided to sit outside because of the nice weather and Max and Cooper were playing out the back. The twins were three months old now and things had been going pretty well. Their two mommies still didn't like being too far away from them for long periods of time so when Rosie had to go back to the hospital to work...let's just say it was raining on her face that day and we'll just leave it at that.

Rosie hated not being there to be with her kids and helping Grace but thankfully she wasn't missing too much. She had considered deferring her residency for a year just so she could spend that time with her daughters. Grace talked her out of it though because it just meant it would take longer for Rosie to become a 'real doctor'.

Bella and Nina were adorable though. You couldn't tell the difference between the two unless you were their mommies. Even their grandmothers still got confused sometimes. But their little personalities were starting to develop and it was pretty obvious who was who.

Bella was the fussy demanding one while Nina was very calm compared to her sister. Both had thick black hair with their Mama's skin completion though both girls had emerald eyes. Lauren liked to think they got them from her even though that was not biologically feasible.

Right this very moment Hannah was holding Nina while Bella sat on her Mama's lap playing with her necklace.

"They were rolling all over the place they were so adorable." Grace smiled proudly.

"Aww I miss having a baby in the house." Hannah cooed.

"Don't get any ideas." Becky warned her wife.

Hannah just gave her a cheeky grin.

"Anyway back to what I was saying before we were rudely interrupted by the adorableness of my god daughters I was thinking about maybe writing to Vanessa." Becky informed them.

"Seriously?" Rosie asked as she pried her necklace from her baby's tiny fingers.

Becky nodded.

"Do you think it's a bad idea?" She then asked with a hint of worry.

"Well...I mean...I don't know. It could just cause a lot of trouble and heartache and I think you've had your fair share I don't wanna see you get more hurt from your f-ed up family." Rosie replied.

"Aww you care." Grace teased her wife.

"No I don't." Rosie quickly replied trying to look indifferent but totally failed.

"I kinda agree with Rosie...wow there's something I never thought I'd say." Hannah added with a smirk.

"Gracie take NeeNee away from the dingo she might eat our baby." Rosie glared at the Aussie.

"Guys you're not really helping. Gracie what do you think?" Becky asked.

"I...I guess...well what would you actually say to her?" Grace asked.

"I don't know...just...tell her who I am. I know it will probably confuse her but I just...she's my sister and she doesn't even know I exist." The blonde sighed heavily.

"Maybe you should just wait...wait till she's older and she can understand it all better." Grace suggested.

"This sucks." Becky grumbled.

At that moment Nina started to cry startling the group.

"I didn't do anything." Hannah quickly insisted.