Part 6: Flat line

Ok so...I'm guessing a few of you won't be very happy with me after this chapter...Sorry y'all :)

************************************

"Normani's dead." Dinah stated.

"But...she was just there." Lauren replied.

"Yeah and then that big blue thing came and killed her." Dinah said.

"It's true...it smooshed me." Normani said sadly.

"I still don't understand the point of this game." Camila added.

"That's just because you always lose." Dinah smirked.

Camila just huffed and crossed her arms.

"Lauren defend my honour." Camila demanded.

"In a minute babe I'm busy right now." Lauren replied as she kept all her focus on the game at hand.

Camila sighed dramatically and finished it off with a pout.

The four were currently in the Jauregui living room playing some kind of video game. Dinah had become obsessed with it ever since she was home sick for a week with the flu and was bored shitless so she downloaded this game and couldn't stop playing.

Camila was not impressed when she got Lauren into it as well. And so now it always ended with Dinah and Lauren fighting and Camila and Normani the referees.

"Seriously why did we marry these two?" Camila asked.

Normani shrugged.

"Because they're good in bed?" She asked with a smirk.

Camila just laughed.

"Babe get me a drink I can't move right now." Lauren told her.

"Get your own damn drink." Camila replied.

"Camzzzz." Lauren whined.

"Quit whining Lauren you sound like a constipated rhino." Dinah smirked.

"Shut up Dinah!" Lauren snapped.

Camila and Normani sighed it was only a matter of seconds before their wives would start fighting so they both got up and headed to the kitchen where their kids were.

"Now look what you did. You scared the sexy ladies away." Lauren hissed.

"No that was your fat ass." Dinah replied with a chuckle.

Lauren was about to say something but stopped when she shifted in her seat looking uncomfortable. Dinah noticed.

"You ok?" She asked sounding a little concerned.

"Yeah...just...bit of indigestion." Lauren waved it off.

"You sure? Or are you just trying to hide the fact that I'm kicking your ass?" Dinah smirked.

"As if, you're going down puta." Lauren replied.

Camila and Normani reached the kitchen and went to get themselves a drink.

"So how did your appointment go?" Camila asked.

"Fine...everything looks good." Normani smiled.

Camila sighed with relief.

"That's great news Mani."

"Yep." Normani replied as she sat down next to her son.

"So Ben, Rosie told me that you went on a date the other day." Grace smiled.

Normani smirked and Charlie looked shocked as she looked over at her friend. Ben tried not to blush.

"You never told me that." Charlie said sounding hurt.