Part 25

It was a lovely unusually warm but still kinda cold day as Normani sat at her kitchen table going over some work stuff when Lauren came through the back door holding a bouquet of flowers and a freshly made cupcake. She came over to her friend with a big smile.

"Hi Lauren." Normani smiled.

"Hello beautiful...these are for you." Lauren smiled then kissed her on the cheek.

"Aww Lauren thanks...but what is it for?" Normani asked.

"Well let's just say you helped me in a very big way." Lauren replied.

Normani sat there for a moment then it hit her and she just smiled.

"You totally had sex."

Lauren just smiled and nodded.

"And you didn't die." Normani added.

Lauren continued to smile and shook her head.

"Aww Lauren that's awesome. I'm glad I could help." Normani stood up and hugged her friend.

"Do you want something to drink?" Normani then asked.

"No I'm fine thanks. I just wanted to drop by and...let you hear the good news." Lauren replied.

"Well it is good news and I got pretty flowers and a cupcake out of it so yay!" Normani cheered.

"Well you deserve it...and I made it just for you."

"Well I must have done something good lately with homemade cupcakes and all the awesome romantic stuff from my wifey...it's good to be me right now." Normani mused.

"Dinah? Romantic?" Lauren asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Dinah has always been super romantic...she was even romantic for you and Mila for our last foursome." Normani replied.

"Yeah...that's true. It was kinda sweet that she made us all breakfast in bed and then there was a bunch of flowers back at our house." Lauren remembered.

Normani nodded with a sense of pride.

"Then you made fun of her." Normani added with a disapproving look.

Lauren looked down.

"Yeah...well now I feel bad about that." She mumbled.

"Don't worry...she kinda got you back by putting weird things in your food the next day." Normani told her.

Lauren looked a little panicked but then she relaxed...whatever it was it didn't do any harm.

"So how was the sex?" Normani asked.

Lauren just blushed a little. She wasn't sure why she still blushed or got embarrassed after all these years. I mean she has been in some rather embarrassing situations this question was nothing.

"It was..." Lauren sighed.

"Magical." Normani filled in.

Lauren nodded with a smile.

"Obviously I'm still recovering and I'm not exactly 100% but what we can do now is enough...more than enough." Lauren added.

"Good." Normani smiled.

"Well I better go I'm supposed to be meeting up with Becky for lunch so I shall see you later." Lauren smiled.

"Thanks for the flowers and cupcake." Normani smiled.

"Thanks for being so awesome." Lauren smiled back.

-

Ben sat nervously next to Natalie in the common room of the dance studio in front of her laptop waiting for the audition results. They had decided to look at them together so they could either celebrate or cry together.