Part 19: New Positions

Flashback

2011

Camila sat on Lauren's bed doing her homework while her beautiful girlfriend looked through her wardrobe for something to wear. Her mother had informed Lauren that she had to go out with her that evening for some mother-daughter time. Dinah included.

Dinah was currently sitting on the floor resting her back against the bed as she 'helped' Lauren pick something to wear.

"Nah that looks shit." Dinah replied to the new dress Lauren held up.

Lauren huffed in annoyance. Dinah had said no to everything.

"Well that was my last one. So unless I go naked you need to pick one." Lauren demanded.

Dinah just smirked.

"I am not going naked!" Lauren yelled.

"Chill, as if I ever want to see you naked. I would rather gouge my eyes out then see you naked."

"Gee thanks Dinah." Lauren hissed.

"I'm keepin' it real." She shrugged.

"Yeah well...I never want to see you naked either."

"Sure about that Lolo?" Dinah teased.

"Fuck you Dinah."

"Lauren don't curse." Camila mumbled not even taking her eyes off her math homework.

"Yeah don't swear Lauren." Dinah mocked.

Lauren just glared at her then flipped her off.

"Don't give her the finger either." Camila added.

Lauren just looked shocked at how Camila knew. Dinah just laughed.

"Where's your better half? She's got more fashion sense than you." Lauren asked.

"She's...discussing things with her parents." Dinah replied sadly.

Lauren just nodded in understanding. Normani had been having a lot of problems lately with her parents not accepting her relationship with Dinah.

"Anyway what do you mean she has better fashion sense than me? Have you looked at me I'm totally hot." Dinah added a little offended.

"You're wearing overalls." Lauren stated.

"Fashionable overalls." Dinah corrected.

"More like totally gay overalls." Lauren mumbled under her breath.

"Shut up." Dinah huffed.

"Ok I've finished my homework."
Camila stated happily.

"Great! Dinah fuck off I wanna make out with my girlfriend." Lauren smiled.

Dinah just rolled her eyes and got up and left.

"Lauren that was rude." Camila scolded.

"You were thinking it too." Lauren replied.

Camila reluctantly nodded.

"Yes...but still you could have said it with a little more tact."

Lauren just shrugged.

"She's a big girl she can handle it. Now come here and kiss me because it's been far too long since those gorgeous lips were on mine." Lauren smirked.

Camila just smiled as she crawled on the bed towards where Lauren was standing. The brunette wrapped her arms around Lauren's neck while Lauren immediately placed her hands on Camila's hips and pulled her in close.