Part 20: Put a ring on it

Lauren and Camila were at the grocery store doing their weekly shop. Lauren was pushing the kart while the brunette grabbed the food and ticked it off of the shopping list. They were heading down the cereal aisle at the moment.

"Oh Lauren I've set aside some time for us tonight for us to...reconnect and help you get over your fears." Camila smiled at her wife before she headed over to the bland and boring cardboard crap Lauren had to eat now.

"You're scheduling our...sexy times?" Lauren asked a little embarrassed and whispering that last part.

Camila nodded and continued to look at the contents of the cereal box she had in her hand.

"That way we can control things. If we just do it spontaneously then it might freak you out so for now we plan and we go slow." Camila then added. She put the cereal into the kart and began to move along

Lauren didn't look all that impressed...at both what Camila was suggesting and the cereal. She sighed longingly as they passed the Crunchy Nut Cornflakes in all their honey and sugar and nutty goodness.

"It'll be kind of like...back when we first started dating." Camila told her as they headed down the next aisle.

Lauren just groaned at this.

"No come on Lauren let's think of this as...an adventure!"

Lauren just raised her eyebrow.

"Well I mean...it'll be like...we're rediscovering each other. Maybe this will be a good thing all round." Camila tried to sound positive.

Once again Lauren wasn't as enthused as her wife.

"We'll start with kissing, then light touching...then more touching." Camila smirked.

"Camz! Stop we're in public someone might hear you." Lauren looked horrified.

"Babe we're in the health food aisle nobody is around to hear us." Camila replied.

Lauren just sighed.

"I don't know Camz...it sounds like a good idea but..."

"But what?"

"I'm 50! And we're going back to what teenagers do! It's humiliating." Lauren pouted.

"Well it's important for us to take these small steps to help with...our situation." Camila told her.

"You mean my situation." Lauren grumbled.

"Baby stop being so negative and grumpy. I know you're frustrated but we will get through this. One step at a time." Camila reassured her as she picked up some healthy crap that Lauren had no idea what it was.

Lauren hated food shopping now after her heart attack. It just made her so sad when she had to pass the Mint Milano's and not buy any.

-

Ben was sitting on Daisy's bed while the owner of said bed was on the phone trying to calm her roommate Rose down. She was apparently going to meet her boyfriend. After hanging up Daisy sat down next to Ben with a sigh.

"Sorry about that. Rosie can be a little...dramatic at times." She chuckled.

Ben just smiled and nodded.

"So you said you wanted to talk." She said.

"Yeah I um...I wanted to...Daisy are we like together, together o-or what?" He nervously asked.

"Oh um...well I guess we kinda are. I mean I know I told you that I didn't want anything too serious but...I guess we are." She replied with a nod.