Part 17: Flashback

Someone asked for a quick flashback to explain what happened at Christmas with Grace and Rosie so here is what happened…

Flashback

Christmas 2036

Grace and Rosie were 19 years old and were home for the holidays. It was Christmas Eve and everyone was over at the Cabello-Jauregui house for Christmas Eve dinner which as a tradition was a large amount of pizza and ice-cream. No one was really sure how this tradition started but they had been doing it since Grace and Rosie were babies and so they just kept with it.

Toby and Maya had graduated from High School and were spending what would be their last Christmas together before Maya would move to LA to go to college. It was a bitter sweet moment for the couple. Ben was 14 and he was at that age when puberty started to take hold making him shoot up and his voice was breaking. Charlie being 13 and already starting to develop was a little saddened by the fact that she still hadn't really grown any taller throughout the entire year.

This would also mark the last Christmas of Becky and Max living with the Jauregui's. Becky couldn't afford to live in the college dorms and she didn't want to have Max living there as well so she stayed with Camila and Lauren saving her money to get a small apartment of her own. Hannah had done the same. She stayed living at home and saved. It was a little hard for the two girls because they were married but they weren't living together and both were super busy studying and working and looking after Max it was a difficult time for the small family. But they made it work and in New Year they would be moving into their new home.

As per usual whenever there was a party or a big get together the Jauregui and Hamilton children got into the booze. Well Ben and Charlie didn't but the rest did. As they 'accidently' got hold of the alcohol infused eggnog instead of the child friendly version.

As per tradition the two families piled up into the living room to watch the old Christmas classic movies. All the adults were slightly tipsy but not as much as they thought they would be…mostly because Rosie had switched their drinks with the alcohol free eggnog and kept the other for Grace, Hannah, Becky, Toby, Maya and herself.

Lauren and Camila snuggled up together with Max sitting on the brunette's lap fast asleep. Dinah and Normani were snuggled up alongside them with Dinah sprawled across both Normani and Lauren. Hannah and Becky were practically sitting on top of each other giggling to themselves, while Maya sat on Toby's lap snuggled up together as they watched the movie. Ben and Charlie sat close together the young girl rested her head on his shoulder as they shared a bowl of popcorn between the two. Rosie and Grace were in a similar position to Becky and Hannah only Rosie's hands were getting frisky and going places they probably shouldn't while in a room full of their family. Grace thought she deserved some kind of medal for holding in any noise that threatened to come out due to her girlfriend's sneaky fingers.

When it was getting too much for the eldest Jauregui she quickly stood up and told everyone she was tired and was going to bed. In a total of 5 seconds later Rosie got up and used the same excuse then practically ran up the stairs to Grace's old bedroom stumbling a few times on the way both from the alcohol and from her eagerness. Dinah just rolled her eyes at the pair, Lauren looked slightly horrified and was ready to get up and stop them but Dinah's legs were on her lap and Camila gave her a look to say it was too late and let's just pray to god they are quiet.

Unfortunately God was busy that night because their prayers went unanswered.

Pretty much as soon as Rosie closed the bedroom door she was shoved up against it and attacked by Grace and her lips. Rosie moaned into the kiss and immediately brought her hands up Grace's chest and this time Grace did not hold in her moans.

"You're such a tease." Grace grumbled.

Rosie just chuckled as her hands went straight for the buttons on Grace's jeans.

"Baby I need you naked." Rosie then added.

The two women moved together towards the bed ripping at each other's clothes to get rid of them as quickly as possible. That would be two tops that could never be worn again…unless they learn how to sew in the near future. Once most of their clothes were gone Grace ran her hands down the back of Rosie's thighs then hoisted her up Rosie wrapped her legs around Grace's hips immediately Grace could feel Rosie's wetness on her stomach already and she still had her panties on. The feeling made Grace let out a very loud groan as she walked them the rest of the way to the bed placing her girlfriend beneath her and then practically ripping her underwear off.

There was no time for foreplay Grace just went straight for gold thrusting two fingers inside Rosie's tight entrance and wrapping her lips around her clit, flicking it repeatedly as she built up a fast and hard rhythm with her fingers. Rosie groaned out in pleasure bringing one hand down to tangle in Grace's hair while the other hand went to her own chest squeezing and pinching her own hard nipple as she arched her back while Grace did her magic. The room was filled with the sounds of heavy breathing, moaning and the wet sound that was just sex.

"Oh god Gracie! Harder! R-Right there oh god yes!" Rosie screamed.

It didn't take much longer for Rosie to come undone with a very loud moan. After coming down from that glorious high Rosie was boneless like she could barely move so she dragged her girlfriend up. Grace gave her a questioning look.

"Cherry Juice." Was all Rosie mumbled for Grace to understand.

The brunette just grinned and then moved up further straddling Rosie's face Rosie wrapped her arms around her girlfriend's legs and dove right in making Grace scream out.

Downstairs everyone was sitting there wide eyed and horrified by what they could hear. There were a lot of 'oh gods' and 'faster, harder oh god right there's' been yelled out. Even Dinah was too freaked out to make some kind of joke out of it. At least Max was still asleep so no one had to explain what his Aunty Grace and Aunty Rosie were doing to make sounds like that. Ben and Charlie were sitting there totally embarrassed about what they could hear and who was involved. Becky was just disgusted and would totally be using this to make Rosie's life hell. Hannah tried not to laugh. Maya didn't know where to look and slowly moved off of her boyfriend's lap as Toby was just as embarrassed and mortified as everyone else. Lauren…Lauren was just…words could not express what she was. Though she was pretty sure she would explode with the awkwardness and horror of it all. That was her baby! Camila just quickly grabbed the TV remote and turned the volume up higher to drown out the noises.

"Geez it's like a fucking porno with those two." Dinah finally found her voice.

Lauren just slapped the Tongan's legs at that.

"Ow!" Dinah hissed.

"Shh you'll wake Max." Camila told them.

"Well I should kick your ass that's my daughter up there that your daughter is violating." Dinah replied.

"We don't know if that was Rosie yelling." Normani added.

"OH GOD ROSIE!" A yell came down the stairs.

Lauren's cheeks turned a bright red and everyone just wanted it to end! Why wouldn't it end? They've been at it for like…over an hour now!

"Wasn't Rosie." Lauren mumbled, totally traumatised by the whole thing.

I think it goes without saying that Christmas morning was a rather awkward affair and one that would not be forgotten no matter how hard everyone tried to repress those memories. Rosie and Grace never touched eggnog again…well at least not while they were at their parents house.