Spin

"Who's up for a game?!" Nammon screamed during a free period.

"Let's go!" Off answered.

"Yeah, I'll join." Ice.

"Yup!" New.

"Krist, game?" Nammon asked Krist.

"I'll pass P'. I want to finish this activity for Creative Writing class. You guys have fun."

"Alrighty, Krist is out. Singto?"

Looked at Krist. "Um, sure. I'm in."

They all went to sit at the floor at the corner of the room, together with a few more classmates.

"The name of the game is spin the bottle, with a twist of truth or dare." Nammon, the ever happy said. "I'll start the spin. New, you're up first. Truth or dare?"

"Dare all the way!" New shouted.

"OK. Jump up and down 10 times the scream 'I love you Mr. Thapoon!!!' at the top of your lungs." Off dared.

"Is that it? Piece of cake!" New went about the dare.

New spun the bottle, landing on Off. "Oh-ho! Turn arounds fair! OK Off, truth or dare?"

"I always go with dare. Let's shake things up! I'll go with truth!"

"OK, truth. Do you love Gun?" Gun, who was seated beside Off turned a bright red color.

"Oh Honey..." Off hugged Gun who just turned a deeper shade of red. Off looked at New "Of course I do! I'll spin. SINGTOOOOOOOO!!!!!" Off whooped.

"Huh? What? Oh my turn." Singto who was only half paying attention immediately focused. "OK, dare."

"I dare you to..." Off paused for dramatic effect "... hug someone in the classroom."

"C'mon Off! Only you want to do that stuff." Ice protested on Singto's behalf.

"Nope! He chose dare, so he's been dared."

"Nah, it's OK Ice. I chose dare." Singto got up and started walking. He stopped a few steps later, bent and hugged their classmate busy doing assignments.

Everyone was stunned. The reserved SIngto who is practically always composed and shows minimal to no emotions agreed to hug someone. No one is more stunned than the recipient of the hug who, immediately turned his head. The surprise turned to an intake of breath when faced with Singto, an inch away.

Singto straightened from his position, ruffled Krist's hair and smiled.

Whoops and catcalls can be heard from the group sitting on the floor.