Atermath

The group arrived separately. Ice being the first, got them a table at their favorite restaurant. Singto, Krist and Gun came a few minutes later. 10 minutes passed, New, Nammon and an unusually quiet Off came. They sat as they normally did. Krist and Singto a little too close, Nammon and New on either side of Ice, who was at the head of the table, leaving the only chair available for Off, who came last, beside Gun, opposite Krist and Singto.

"Since I didn't get to drink, I need food." New spoke first, breaking the silence.

"Yeah." Ice agreed, calling a server over.

They each gave their orders. Gun ordering dessert first, as per usual, Krist an his then Singto's entrès. Ice, Nammon and New ordered several dishes and off ordered a main. They were deep in conversation, Nammon regaling them with his witnessed moments of the night. Gun, purposely not looking at Off, was simultaneously interjecting vorrected versions of Nammon's stories as well as his recount of the drunk group's interaction with them. Through this, Krist remained quiet, content sitting kitty corner to Singto. Off, unusually was quiet through out. Their meals arrived, placed infront of each. Off made no move to eat, sitting back as far away from Gun as their adjacent seats allowed.

"P'..." Krist whispered to Singto when he saw Off's distant action.

"Don't worry Kit, they'll sort it out."

Krist can only nod and hope his P' was correct.

Gun was sassing Nammon and New, who exagerated their recounts of that night's event as their food arrived. He moved his dessert plate, took his knife and fork the began cutting through the plate of steak beside his.

Krist looked at Gun who was still taking with New then his gaze landed on Ice, who just winked at him and mouthed "Everything's fine." Krist smiled at him and was happy with Gun's actions, which looked to be automatic for him.

"See, they'll sort it out." Singto whispered.

Gun, still not looking at Off, finished his task of portioning the latter's steak, returned the plate in front of Off then proceeded to place his dessert in front of him. Off, not showing any reaction to Gun's motions, took his fork and began eating his food, occassionally take a piece to bring to Gun's mouth, which the latter would eat, no words needed.