Beginning

"I'm... I'm so tired tired of sneaking around with you Isaiah, why can't we just be together outside of the bedroom" I cried as I watched him get dressed.

Isaiah huffed and zipped up his pants. He stared at me while tears fell from my eyes. I always ended up in the predicament. I always found myself getting hurt but I couldn't help myself, I was in love.

He buttoned up his shirt as he rolled his eyes. "You don't care? You don't wanna be seen with me? You don't love me? Are you in love with me?" My voice cracked while I spoke. Nothing new though.

"Dee look baby," he started as he sat on the edge of the bed next to me. He took his thumb and wiped my stray tear away. He then took my hand and kissed it softly. "You know I love you Dee, but you also know how things are at home.. if I could stay I would but I have to get back to-"

"Nadia.." I frowned just thinking about her and snatched my hand from him and wrapped my arms around my chest. What could he possibly see in her? I mean I knew that was his wife but what about me?

Isaiah sighed and took and strand of my hair and played with it. He grabbed my face and made me look at him but I snatched my face away from him. "Dee baby. Don't be like that." I could hear the sadness in his voice but I continued to look at my black silk sheets.

"Just go Z." I had said below a whisper. I laid back down, my back facing him and minutes later he was gone. More tears ran down my face as I thought about how much love I had for him and how I meant nothing to him. I was just a piece of ass he came back to when he wanted it. I let him use me and I ended up getting my feelings mixed in. While I cried every night, Isaiah was living it up when his wife and his two children. But this was only the beginning. This was only the beginning of my story.