22.

"You heard that?" Melissa looked up at Khalil who was on top of her. His hands were placed above her head and sweat was forming on his forehead. Khalil didn't hear shit but Melissa's moans and the sound of the bed creaking.

"Wait. Khalil stop." Melissa placed her hand on his chest, trying to push him back but he moved in closer.

"Shit Missy." He groaned with his eyes closed. "I'm so close."

"Khalil just-" He placed his hand over her mouth and continued to go deeper and deeper. All that talking was distracting and disrupting his groove. Melissa bit his hand and he yelped. She pushed her off of him and sat up.

"Damn Melissa. Fuck you do that for?" Khalil looked at his hands and saw bite marks. He was confused and beyond pissed. He was nearly seconds from nutting.

"I heard gun shots. People are screaming. " she slipped on her underwear and jeans and then got up off the bed.

"You must be smoking dick. It's the Fourth of July dummy." Khalil blew out a frustrated breath.

"Don't call me that." She cut her eyes at him and looked in the mirror that was by the bed and fixed her hair up.

"Melissa really? You just gone leave a nigga? I got blue balls and shit." Melissa looked at Khalil through the reflection and shook her head.

"What if they're in trouble... what if-"

"See, that's your problem. " Khalil got up off the bed next and walked over to Melissa. Wrapping his arms around her waist, he pulled her close to him so they were chest to chest. "You worry too damn much. Melissa it's the fourth, and plus, we're on an secluded island that's guarded by security. How the fuck would some intruder get in?"

Melissa looked down at her toes and sighed. Khalil lifted her head up with his index finger so she could look in his eyes. "Answer that."

"I.. i don't know. Something just feels odd. Maybe I should go down there-"

"If something was wrong , somebody would be up up here right now, disturbing us." He kissed her lips softly and then her neck. Melissa sighed at the pleasure and became aroused again.

"Come on baby." He purred in her ear. "Get back in the bed, I'm not done with you yet." Melissa instantly went back to the bed and Khalil stood over here. He pushed her back and pulled off her pants and tugged at her shirt. She placed her hands on top of his to stop him again.

"Damn man." He huffed out, clearly frustrated. "What now?"

She sat up again. "I told you, I don't wanna do it with my shirt off."

"You had your shirt on for the past 5 hours we been up in this joint. Take the damn shirt off Melissa." He began to raise it up but she pushed him back, again.

"I said no. You don't understand? I told you why I didn't want it off. Stop pressuring me. "

"You know what." Khalil raised up his hands in defeat. "I'm not finna do this with you. You might as well put back on your clothes and get out." He turned his back on her and began to look for his clothes.

"Get out? Why? Khalil we can still-"

"Naw man. I'm not tryna do shit wit' you. You just killed my whole vibe. "