10.

saturday august 25,2018~ r.i.p babygirl🕊

"Dana! I've been paging you all day and night

"Dana! I've been paging you all day and night." My mother exclaimed once she saw me come through the door.

"Ma don't trip alright. I was just out." I responded and dropped my bag on the floor, walking over to the kitchen and opening the fridge.

"Don't trip? Don't trip?" Her voice got louder as she walked closer to where I was.

"Yeah don't trip man shit." I grumbled. My mother snatched my arm spinning me around so I  could look at her.

"Excuse me? Would you  like to repeat what you said?" She placed her hands in her hips and stared at me intensely.

"I'm grown, ion gotta repeat shit." I snapped and that's when I felt the sting in my left cheek. I looked up at her while holding my cheek realizing that she had slapped me.

"The last thing I will allow for you to do is disrespect me little girl! I am still your mother and you will not talk to me like I'm one of your friends." My mother yelled at me as she pointed her finger in my face. "I've only been here for 2 days and all you've done is disrespect me. Just because you so called grown don't mean shit Dana. Blah blah blah blah ."

I then shut her out and drifted into my own little world not really giving a fuck about what she had to say. Did I really just fuck Earl? That bald headed nigga though? Oh Dana you have no morals seriously. A smile crept up on my face as I thought about that money I had made. I could buy a lot of stuff for Isaiah with that. I could even get that new tv I wanted. I could upgrade my lingerie section and buy some x-rated-

"Dana! Did you hear a word I said?" I squinted my eyes to see my mom who was still standing in front of me with her hands on her hips.

"Naw and I frankly don't give a fuck." I smiled at her and walked around her making my way to my room.

"You are a sorry excuse of a daughter." I heard her mumble under her breath but I just brushed it off. I wasn't really thinking about her right now and everything she said went in one ear and out the other. I was thinking about the fucked up decisions I made last night and how stupid I was. I sat on the edge of my bed and fell back with my hands over my forehead.

Dana you are the dumbest bitch ever, seriously. This nigga gone think he own you by just one quick fuck and start acting obsessive bitch! Why would you even take that ride from him! You just sat yourself up for failure.

I brushed those thoughts out my head as I sat up. The phone rang causing me to look over at it. I hesitated before picking it up.