36.

"You were pregnant?!" Malcom, Terrance, Elgin, and Timb all gasped at the sight of Melissa's new baby. They were all shocked, stunned, bamboozled even.

"Yes, I was pregnant." She cradled her baby girl in her arms and looked up at the guys who just stood there speechless. "Why y'all looking at me like that? Say something?"

"How.. w-when.. who?" Timothy questioned, running his hand down his face. "You hid a baby for 9 months?"

"Right." The rest of the guys agreed, waiting for answers.

"It's hard to explain and I didn't want to tell you guys because the father isn't in the picture. He's just a nobody but I need you guys to be here for me and the baby. Can y'all do that? She needs male figures in her life."

Elgin nodded his head and then looked at the rest of the guys. "I can if y'all can."

"I always wanted to be a Unc." Timothy responded and walked over to Melissa's bed side looking at the baby. The rest of the guys did the same.

"Who is this white baby? This yo' white baby?" Terrance blurted out and Malcom smacked him on the back of his head. "Damn man," he rubbed the spot. "I was just wondering."

"The father is lightskin. I don't know why she's so pale." Melissa brushed her thumb across her baby's cheek. "What should I name her?" She looked up the guys.

"Tanisha." Terrance said first.

"Naw, Eliana." Elgin said, smacking his chest and started barking. Melissa chuckled and shook her head.

"Mariah?" Malcom commented next and Melissa shook her head no and looked at Timothy who was staring off into space.

"Um... Aubrey Graham Elliott." Timothy questioned and Melissa's eyes lit up.

"I love that name. Aubrey Graham it is."

-

"Don't you think we moving a bit fast? I just made several songs for the movie and you already wanna work on another album? I'm tired Robert." Dana sighed as she looked at her black toe nail polish that matched her finger nails. 

"What I tell you about that shit girl. Stop being lazy. We got money that needs to be made." He argued back bopping his head up and down to an instrumental that played throughout the studio.

"We just made 2 million dollars on opening night, 15 million for the weekend. What more do you want from me?" Robert stopped the music and spun around in his chair to look at her.

"You think 15 million is a lot? I make 15 million in a day Dana stop playin' with me. I got a tour coming up in July with 2 rising female acts. I got 2 songs on the Billboard Hot 100 that's in the top 10. I got music videos and shit coming out and you tired? I got mad shit coming up and you complaining about little shit."

Dana rolled her eyes and didn't say anything else. She didn't feel like arguing with his ass. He could literally go on for hours talking about all the shit he did.

"If you got all this shit coming up why you in here working with me. I can produce my own music."

"Girl shut the fuck up. Yo' shit would literally be a flop. I know what I'm doing and who you should and shouldn't collaborate with. I do this. I been doing this since 93'. Cut it out."