20.

Not proof read.
Enjoy and don't forget to vote and comment!

"It's so fuckin' hot in here." Dana complained as she, G, and Ryan walked through the skating rink.

"Girl shut up." G rolled her eyes. "You always complaining about something. Duh it's gon' be hot it's millions of people in here."

"Ok but they could have at least turned up the ac." Dana replied as she fanned herself with her hand. Her crop top was sticking to her upper body and she could feel the sweat forming on her forehead.

G rolled her eyes once more as they made their way to get their skates.

"What did you call us for anyway?" Ryan spoke up. "We could've went to dinner or something." She said looking around. The music was bumping and bodies were either skating or standing around socializing. The lights were dim and the DJ started spinning 'Thuggish Ruggish Bone'' by Bone-Thugs-N-Harmony.

"Will y'all shut the fuck up, damn. I wanted to hang out with my girls. I didn't know that was a crime. We haven't hung out in so long and I thought we should go and do something fun. Ryan's caught up with school, I'm doing my own thing tryna get my business and running and Dana.... Dana I don't know what the hell you been up too." G said as she handed her ticket to the man behind the booth. Ryan and Dana did the same. He handed them their size skates and they went to find an empty bench.

"Just busy. You know how that go." Dana pouted. She gently touched her cheek thinking back to when Brian punched her for talking back. The bruise was still there but ain't nothing makeup won't cover up.

"But it wouldn't hurt to call a sista or sum' shit."

"I know. I'm really sorry for that." Dana said solemnly. "I've just got a lot going on." She took a peek at Ryan who was lacing up her skates quietly. Dana bumped her shoulder making Ryan look up at her bestfriend with a smile. Ryan truly did miss Dana. They hadn't talked in almost months. Pac wasn't letting her see or talk to anybody. She was surprised he let her leave the house that Friday night in the first place.

"Like?" G questioned. She really wanted to know why Dana was hitting her up like she used to. G wanted to fill her girls in on all the drama that was happening in her life at the moment but they would never pick up their phone. She was opening a hair salon soon and she wanted her best friends to be there for the grand opening.

"Work.. haven't really been at school.. my moms sick." She lied easily.

"Really?" Ryan spoke up. "I haven't seen my god momma in so long. How is she?"

Well obviously if I said she was sick so maybe she isn't doing too good Dana thought to herself. Sometimes she wondered if Ryan had any common sense.