25 Pt. 2

August 5, 2000
3 days later
Isaiah's Pov

"Mr. Smith you have a meeting scheduled for 10:40 with Ebony magazine and another meeting with a possible lifetime investor, Oscar Nuñez who wants to invest almost a billion dollars in our company." My secretary, Heather said with a wide smile on her face.

"Thanks Heather.." I said without looking up at her. I looked over at my clock and the time read 10:20. I rubbed my forehead frustratingly while skimming through the news on the internet.

Young man found stabbed to death in alley. Possible homicide. Victim identified as 22 year old Chicago resident Khalil Kain.

My eyes nearly bulged out of there socket as they showed a picture of somebody I recognized. It was Dana's bestfriend. I had met him a couple of times before and he wasn't too found of me and vice versa. I always thought they had someone more than a friendship going on, which they probably did but I never asked about it.

"Are you ok Mr. Smith?" Heather asked me with her eyebrows raised. She could probably sense something was wrong with me because my mouth hung open and my eyes were wide as can be.

"Um. Y-yeah." I swallowed but my mouth was dry. It was unbelievable. Did Dana know about this? Speaking of Dana, I haven't heard from her in a minute. I've heard her on the radio and seen her interviews on television and I gotta say, she's hot shit. I'm proud of her. She was doing something she dreamed of doing since she was a little girl and I couldn't be more happier. Even though we ended on some pretty bad terms, that girl would always have my heart.

I wanted to call her but I didn't know her number. She probably didn't wanna hear from me no way and I understood. She loved me and my flaws and all I did was put her down and keep her hidden. She didn't deserve that. She didn't deserve me.

I know you're probably wondering about me... and what I been up too. The answer is work. All I do is work work work. Nadia ended up leaving me and taking our children with her. She never turned back. I haven't seen her or my boys in I don't know how long. I realized I was going down a bad path and needed to get my act together. I stopped drinking and returned to work as a CEO before I got fired. Not a day goes by where I don't think about the 3 of them. I still love Nadia and of course I love my boys but I can't keep chasing them. I have to work on myself first.

Heather cleared her throat , interrupting me out of my thoughts. I looked up at her. What was she still doing here? She bit her lip seductively and ran her slim fingers across the hem of her blouse. I knew what she wanted, but I couldn't. I was being celibate.. for now.

"Yes Heather?" I blew out a frustrated breath and she stalked over to me. She leaned against the table making her double d's almost visible in plain sight. I could see her pink nipple which was hard and looked suckable. Shit.

She looked at me with her pretty emerald green eyes and instantly I was hard. It was something about those eyes... they did something to me. Maybe because they reminded me of Dana's, even though they weren't hazel. Her curly blonde hair fell past her shoulders and she licked over her red matte lips. Reaching over the table she rubbed me through my pants gently. I closed my eyes and just took it all in. I needed this.

Omniscient POV.

"Yeah..." he growled out in his raspy voice. "Bounce on that dick bitch." He placed his hands behind his hands as he looked up at the caramel colored beauty on top of him. Her dark brown hair was all over her head and her pretty hazel eyes were closed as she rode him like a cowgirl. "Mmm yeah.. yeah.. fuck Eazy." The bitch moaned out in pleasure, biting down on her lips in the process. He didn't even know her name, and didn't care either. Earl was surprised at how good of a rider she was. Her pussy was so tight and wet he damn near fell in love. He gripped her hips and used his pelvis to thrust into her.