7.

I was knocked out on the couch when suddenly I heard the banging on the door. The sun wasn't even up so I knew it was still early. I rubbed my eyes and sat up. This is the second time someone has showed up to my house unannounced. Whoever was behind that door was going to hear my loud mouth.

The banging continued and I felt a migraine coming up. "I'm coming dammit!" I huffed and walked over to the door whipping it open. I squinted my eyes realizing that it was my mother. She had a few suitcases in her hands and she looked like she had rolled out of bed.

"Ma? What are you doing here?"I asked confused. She sighed heavily and pushed pass me and into my apartment.

"Your father and I got into a big fight." She placed her luggage's down and looked around my place.

"So you show up unannounced?" I closed the door and locked it.

"Well excuse me for coming to see how my daughter was doing. You're place is.... it's nice. " I mentally rolled my eyes.

"You could've called. How long do you plan on staying?"

My mother stared at me clearly taken aback by my question. "Excuse me?"

"Nothing personal." I shrugged.

"Well since you must know, a couple of weeks."

Was this lady kidding? I could not have my mother stay with me for a couple of weeks. She was going to turn my life into a living hell.

"Ma. You joking right? You can't stay here for no two weeks. "

"I am and I will." My mother snapped pointing her finger at me. "Now show me to my room."

———-

"Wait so... you telling me I can't bring no bitch here for the next two weeks because yo momma here? Fuck that shit." Khalil scuffed.

"You know how she is. Just keep the place clean and act like you got some sense and we won't have a problem." I gave him a fake smile and he glared at me.

"Thanks love you." I gave him a quick peck on the lips and exited his room.

I closed the door behind me and walked back into the kitchen where I saw my mother fixing herself some coffee.

"Good morning honey do you want some coffee?" She asked sweetly. I knew exactly what she was trying to do here but I wasn't falling for it. I was still pissed she invaded my privacy and took over my room.

"No I'm fine." Was all I said and headed straight to my room to find a outfit for the day. The weekend was over and if my mother wasn't here I would've skipped. Opening my closet, I decided on an oversized sweater, black jeans, and brown Ugg boots. I heard my mom and Khalil talking from outside my door and by the tone of her voice I could tell she was happy to see him. I changed into my outfit, grabbed my belongings and exited my room.

"Oh honey, leaving so soon?" My mom asked as I made my way to the front door. I grabbed my coat and slid it on along with my hat and gloves.

"Yeah. I'll see you guys later on, bye." And like the wind I was out of that apartment. Once I was outside a car pulled up in front of me and I mentally cursed to myself. Why the fuck was Earl here! I had hoped to never see him again.