9.

[fucking pressed I start school tomorrow ghe.]

  [song describes how I feel about Dana in this chapter and her stupid decision smh. ]

Khalil POV

"Man Dana gone kill you once she find out you been smoking in her house Pac." I said to him as I stood in the kitchen washing the dishes. Yeah nigga, men wash dishes too.

"Dana ain't gone do shit." He blew the smoke out his nose and passed the blunt to Omar.

"All I know is that shit better be gone when she get here."

"The bitch yo wife or something?" He laughed out loud and Omar chuckled.

I furrowed my eyebrows. "Hell nah nigga and don't call her a bitch that's  my homie." I rinsed my hand off and dried them.

"Don't call her a bitch that's my homie, nigga shut yo ass up." Pac mocked and laughed again. He was obviously high and when he got high he loved to talk shit.

"Akekeke get yo friend O." I pointed to him and Omar shrugged. He then stood up and yawned.

"Man y'all should've invited some bitches or some. I'm tired of looking at y'all dirty niggas."

"Fuck you." I chuckled and flopped down on the couch. Pac put out the blunt and stuffed it back in his pocket.

"Y'all ever look at the sky at night and wonder why the stars be aligned like that? That shit weird as fuck bruh." He blurted  out blue.

"Here this nigga go with that astronomical bullshit." Omar laughed and waved him off.

"Naw I'm for real dawg. Like the stars be making animals and shit. God raw as fuck for that. " he took another hit of the blunt and passed it to Omar.

I raised my eyebrows highly confused at what the fuck this nigga was talking about. Whenever he got high he was always running his big mouth just saying anything that came to mind.

"Dude. Yo ass trippin like a motherfucka."

"Word" I agreed. We sat in silence staring at the program that was on the television screen.  I looked at that time on the clock and it was 4:05. I stood up and headed to my bedroom closing it behind me.

"So?" The girl asked me while my sheets covered her naked body.

"They should be sleep in no time." I walked over to her and kissed her lips.

"You sure this ok? You sure nobody will find out about us.?" She gazed in my eyes. I caressed her cheek and smiled.

"Ryan, baby, trust me. A put a little some some in they blunt so even if I blasted the radio they wouldn't wake up."

She nodded and kissed me again. She pulled me on top of her and the rest was history.

Dana POV

"Drop off?" I asked confused.

"Yeah... just a little bit of that Snow White. Can you handle it?" Earl asked me searching my eyes.

"Uh.. I.. I.. wh-" Did he really just ask me to drop off his fucking cocaine? I was thinking maybe like drop off his mail in the mailbox or something but not this.