21.

happy birthday to THE queen

chile this chapter long asllllll

chile this chapter long asllllll. make sure you read it to the end though :)
not proof read either.
don't forget to vote and comment. i worked hard on this shit just for you.

Thursday July 2, 2000
1:15 p.m.

"Yo yo yo you are now tuned into WGCI F.M. Chicago' s number one radio station for Hip Hop and R&B. Up next we got some Donell Jones and Montell Jordan for you. But right about now we gon' play a throwback. And we have a special guest coming up too. This is ABC by The Jackson 5." The host hollered over the microphone and the old song began to play through her speakers. G continued to straighten her client Jacqueline's hair and smacked on her gum wildly. Her hair salon had just opened a few weeks ago and business was  already boomin.

She had named it 'G's Spot'. Get it?

Costumers were filling up the seats pretty quickly and now people had to book appointments. Before, you could just walk in and you'll be seated but now, it was a whole different story. G loved how her business was going but she wished her best friends were there for her grand opening. Dana has ducked off some where, per usual. And Ryan was probably somewhere getting her ass kicked. G shook the faint memories out of her head and listened to her clients gossip.

"Mmhm sis and I heard he gave her chlamydia." The costumer that sat across from her said. She was getting her hair done but one of G's friends and beautician Rochelle. A round of  gasps and sighs went around the hair salon. A couple of women shook their head in disappointment.

"Shaking my head."  Jacquline replied. "He is a low down dirty dog. It ain't never no good men out here. They either locked up, got aids, babies, or sell drugs."

"Preach sista." A woman said from across the room as she fans herself with a flyer. G shook her head at that nonsense. Jeff wasn't any of that. Or Rashad. They were genuine men who made her happy and gave her good dick...well most of the time.

"Y'all heard about that nigga Eazy that be running up and down these streets?" Another woman said. She was a regular and she went by RiRi.

"Nuh uh. What he do?" Jacquline sat up a bit but G grabbed her shoulder to make her lean back.

"Well word on the streets is he stalkin this girl by the name of.. Deedra.. Daniyah.. something like that."

"How you know?"

"That's what my girls been telling me. I don't know how they know but that's what the word is. " G patted Jacqueline's shoulder and put her flat iron down.