33 Pt. 3

September 21, 2000
Previously on, Murder of a Mistress..

-
Dana." Isaiah began to say but she was already gone, looking for Malcom but instead ran into Ryan and Kim. They looked amongst each other. Neither of them knew what they to say or do. The last time they were all together didn't end well. Dana grinned and wrapped her arms around her friends. She didn't even know they were going to come. This was certainly a surprise.

"Thank you for coming y'all." Dana said as they broke from their hug. "I missed y'all."

Ryan rolled her eyes playfully and hugged her again. "We missed your crazy famous ass." Dana looked over at Kim who was too busy looking elsewhere. She playfully shoved her and Kim adverted her eyes to Dana.

"Happy birthday." She said dryly with a hint of attitude. Dana frowned. "Bitch if it's a problem you can gladly see yo way outta my shit." Dana glanced down at what she was wearing. A bra and a pair of booty shorts wasn't what she was supposed to wear and didn't fit the 70s themed attire.

"Bitch-" Kim took a step closer to where Dana was but she didn't let her guard down. She looked her dead in her eyes with a smug expression displayed on her face.

"What bitch? You got something to say?"

"Wait a damn minute." Ryan said lowly so nobody around them could hear. She stepped in between the two. "This what we not gon' do y'all. We are family. We are sisters. We are best friends. Stop this petty shit, please." Ryan begged. "It's not healthy for the baby."

Dana eyed Ryan and looked down at her stomach. "You're pregnant?" She asked with her eyebrows raised. "And you ain't tell me?"

"Dana how could I? We had gotten into that big argument at Khalil's funeral and we hadn't talked for months."

"That's besides the point Ryan. I'm your best friend. And you didn't tell me? What the fuck?!" Dana ran her fingers through her hair and shook her head rapidly. "Who's the baby daddy? Pac?"

Ryan and Kim looked at each other and then back at Dana. Ryan played with her fingers as her eyes began to get watery. "No Dana. Khalil. "

Dana froze as her eyes grew as wide as saucers. "W-What?"

"You heard her bitch. It's Khalil." Ryan smirked like the situation as a joke. "Your so called 'first love' got her pregnant."

Dana looked at her so called best friends in disgust. "How could you?" Dana whispered harshly to Ryan. "How could you do this to me?"

"I'm sorry Dana. I'm so so sorry." She reached out to touch her but Dana stepped back. "Fuck y'all. Y'all ain't my friends, get the fuck out my shit."

"Dana please-" Ryan croaked with tears in her eyes.

"GET THE FUCK OUT!" She screamed loudly making people turn their heads to look at them. "Now."

Ryan took one look at her friend of many years and nodded her head slowly. "Fine." She turned on her feet and began to walk away.

Ryan looked her up and down and smirked before walking backwards. "This ain't over bitch."

-