28.

The same day.
Dana's Pov

"Aw hell." I face palmed myself and stared out the window. Why God? Why now huh? What is this karma? It has to be. Because ain't no way in hell! I'm telling you.

"You don't look too happy." I took a deep breath and turned my head to look at him. He looked absolutely disgusting. What I wanted to know was how to hell did he know where I was? And who even made him a freaking chauffeur!
Doesn't management check their records before they people drive celebrities around? I wasn't scared like I thought I would be. I was just annoyed. Annoyed at the fact that he didn't stop. Annoyed at the fact that he was still coming around begging me for my love. If I was him, after that whole beach incident, I would've stopped coming around.

"Why the fuck would I be happy? You damn near kidnapped me." I gave him a stale look and he reached out to touch me but I dodged his embrace.

"Please no." I folded my arms across my chest and looked out the window. Sunshine was probably worried sick about me right now. I wonder what lie I would have to make up now.

"Baby-"

"Can you not? Like seriously." I looked him in his eyes and I saw hurt, but in all honesty I could care less. His eyes were beautiful... he was beautiful but I just couldn't. He was demanding and abusive and I just can't have that around me. I'm trying to be a better person when it comes to my friends and family and I'm trying to put out another album. I really don't need all this negative energy around me at a time like this. I just want to be free from the hurt and pain that's been weighing on my shoulders for the past month.

"What? I'm not doing anything, I just wanna talk. Please." He pleaded with me and took off his hat. He clasped his hands together and gave me a sad face but I didn't budge.

"Take me back to the hotel. I don't have time for this." I waved him off. "Or I can walk myself." He sighed heavily and turned around in his seat to start back up the car.

"Dana-"

"Silence por favor." I interrupted him and he bit his lip and turned the car around to go back on the road.

-

"Dana! Where have you been!" Sunshine exclaimed as she ran up to me once I entered our suite. I mentally rolled my eyes and walked around her. I was mentally exhausted. I needed a break, a vacation maybe.

"The chauffeur just took me for a drive. I needed fresh air." I lied and began to look for my clothes so I could take a hot shower.

"Well I'm glad you're ok." Sunshine smiled faintly and I ran my fingers through my hair. I could feel a mild margarine coming on and I knew I needed to take my medicine.

"Do you still have those pills?" I asked her once I had all of my belongings in my hands.

"Of course. I'm glad you're finally taking them." She smiled at me and handed me the orange pill bottle out of her purse that was sitting on the King size bed. "I'll go get you some water." She turned on her heels and looked in the mini fridge for a bottle of water. Handing it to me, I quickly swallowed the two pills and gulped down the cold water.

"What?" I asked her. She was staring at me too intensely, making me feel uncomfortable. She took of her glasses and placed them on the bed. Then she took the ponytail holder out of her hair and let her long tresses fall down her shoulders. I was confused at what the fuck was going on and what the hell she was doing.