13.

The next morning, Dana found herself in a bed that she wasn't familiar with. The curtains were slightly drawn and she squinted her eyes as she glanced around the spacious room.

She replayed her actions from last night in her head and realized that she was at Brian's place

She replayed her actions from last night in her head and realized that she was at Brian's place. She then remembered them having sex at the venue and then they took a taxi to his place. She remembered telling Chantelle that she was leaving with Brian and Chantelle had reminded her to use a condom.

Dana realized she was naked and bent down to see if her clothes were on the floor but they weren't. Only her shoes. She ran her fingers through her hair and got up off the bed naked and all. She wrapped the cover around her body and headed out the bedroom to find Brian. She traveled down the long hallway and down the spiral steps to see him in his library looking at the computer. She knocked on the glass door and he looked in her direction and told her to come in.

"Good morning." She smiled as she made her way over to him.

"Morning." They kissed and she took a seat in his lap.

"How did you sleep?" He asked her while he put one arm around her and stared at the computer.

"Good. I was looking for my clothes. Have you seen them?"

"Selena washed them. They should be done shortly. There's also breakfast in the microwave if you're hungry and your phone is in my room."

"Who's Selena?"

"The maid." He answered simply and Dana nodded. This nigga has it made . He living up in this big ass house and even got his own maid. Dana could see herself spending a lot of time with him. She stood up out his lap but he held on to her waist making her turn to look at him.

"Where you going?"

"To put on some clothes." She replied. Brian licked his lips and smirked. "You naked under here?"

"Duh." Brian snatched the cover off of her body and made her stand in between his legs.

"What you doing?" She asked as he took his hand and massaged her b cups.

"Pleasing you. That's a crime?" Dana shook her head and he turned her around so her back was facing him. He placed light kisses on her back and dragged his tongue down to her ass where he smacked it leaving his hand print. Dana hissed at the feeling. He quickly pulled down his shorts and sat her on his lap, filling her pussy up with his 8 inch dick. His hands were placed on her waist as Dana rode him. Brian moaned in her ear as she began to bounce up and down on his rock hard penis. Brian couldn't believe how good she was at fucking to be such a young age. She knew all these tips and tricks that he didn't even know and he was way older than her. Within a couple of minutes Dana was coming and he was doing the same.