12 Pt 1.

After what what happened with Rose, Dana couldn't eat nor speak. She was absolutely silent the whole time they were there up until they left. Rose had slid Dana her number slickly as she payed for everybody's meal up front. Dana didn't know if she was gonna use it or not but something in her mind was telling her not to. But at the same time, she did want to know what was up with her. She was mysterious and sexy to be a female and she wanted to get to know her and figure her out.. kinda. Dana wasn't gay.. or so she thought. There was nothing wrong with experimenting though. Everybody went there separate ways catching separate cabs except for Khalil and she since they lived together.

"What's up with you? You've been acting strange ever since your beeper went off." Khalil asked her as they rode in the backseat of the taxi. Dana looked over at him contemplating if she wanted to tell him what happened but she decided against it.

"Isaiah called me." She answered telling him the half truth. "He just called me out the blue and told me he missed me and that's really been what's on my mind." It wasn't like she was lying. Isaiah really did call her and told her that he missed her. She left the part about his party and the whole incident with Rose out.

"I'm tired of that low down dirty nigga. Fucking with you and he gotta whole wife and two kids. He's pathetic Dee." He shook his head staring out the window and then looked at her. "When you gone drop him?"

Dana sighed and shook her head. "I'm not." Now it was Khalil's turn to shake his head. He didn't  reply to her and the rest of the ride back home was silent.

-

Once she got home, she realized her mother was gone and found out from a note she wrote that she and her father had made up. Dana thanked god and went to her room to call up her cousin Chantelle  to see if she wanted to go to the promotion party with her. Chantelle was only 18 but she was mature for her age and that's what Dana liked about her cousin. She was only a freshman attending the University of Chicago studying to be a chemist. Of course her cousin said yes to the offer and told her that she would be at her place by 5 so they could get ready together. After they hung up, she called up Isaiah to tell him to add her and Chantelle to the guest list. They chopped it up and she took a quick nap before she could get ready.

-

Around 5:30 Chantelle was knocking on her door with a bag full of clothes and makeup products in her hand. Chantelle has never been to a party, let alone a promotion party with executives and rich fancy white people. She was excited but kept her cool. She was happy that her cousin had chosen her to go with her other than her other friends.

The door swung open and Chantelle found herself staring up at a shirtless Khalil. When she first met him she had a huge crush on him. All of Dana's friends had a found Khalil attractive when they first met him. They were always jealous of their bond but Dana had to let them know that nothing   was going on between Khalil and they were just best-friends who fucked on the low. Of course she didn't tell them that they fucked but you get the picture. Anyways, Khalil and Chantelle had been secretly messing around for a year now but after Khalil stopped calling her they stopped communicating. Chantelle felt horrible and hated Khalil for taking her virginity. She even wrote a song entitled 'Brokenhearted' to express how she felt. Chantelle was now over that and now had a boyfriend, Q, that she loved dearly.

"What's up Teletubbies what brings you by?" He asked her smirking. That was his nickname for her when they used to kick it and Chantelle hated it. She didn't want to be called a cartoon show. "I haven't spoken to you in a while, you came to give up some?" He leaned against the frame licking his lips.