24.

Dana's Pov!
Few weeks later
(Excuse any mistakes)

Snap! The photographer took many pictures of me as I posed in as many positions as possible.

"Left!" He said to me and I turned my body to the left and stared in the camera.

"Beautiful baby!" I smiled at him and then walked off the set. Reaching for my water bottle, Dame snatched it out my hands.

"Go back out there, you ain't done." He said and I frowned. "What you mean I ain't done?" I furrowed my eyebrows ams tried to reach for my water but he moved his hand out of my reach.

"You. Ain't. Done." He said through clenched teeth. I rolled my eyes hard and stomped away with an attitude. Every since he found out I had been talking to Robert he's been having an attitude. But for what? I haven't even looked at the man in any kind of sexual way. We're just working on music together and that's it. I tried to tell Dame that but he doesn't believe me. He thinks Robert is some kind of rapist but honestly, he's really just a nice person and I don't see why people can't see that. I walked back on the set with a frown on my face.

"Back already? I thought you were taking a break..." the photographer who went as Leo said to me.

"Me too." I grumbled and he looked at me. "What?" I snapped and he shook his head. "Nothing, let's continue. " he gave me small smile and began to take the pictures again.

"Could you at least smile..."

I smiled quickly and then stale faced him. He sighed and put the camera down and walked over to me. He stood in front of me and eyed me. I watched him oddly as he pushed a strand of hair out of my face and positioned my face to look away from him. His hands were slightly rough and smelled like baby lotion.

"Stay just like that.." he whispered to me and picked back up his camera. He snapped a few more and then smiled to himself. "Yeah, these a good."

I twisted my lips to the side. "Can I see?"

"I thought you were so mad?" He smirked without looking at me.

"I was but I wanna see them now." I walked over to him and took the camera out of his hand and started to go through the pictures myself. I smiled a bit and looked up at him.

"You're good at what you do."

He chuckled. "I know, I know." I rolled my eyes and pushed his shoulder playfully. "Don't be cocky now." I handed him his camera back and he smirked.

"So when can I take you out to dinner?"

Woah. Hold on a minute. Dinner? What was he smoking?i mean he was cute but.. I'm good.

I raised my eyebrow. "You kinda bold aren't you?" He chewed on his bottom lip and shrugged his shoulder. "I mean.."

"How you know I ain't gotta boyfriend?"

"You don't even look like the type to have a boyfriend." He replied and I scrunched up my face. "The fuck you mean by that?"

"Woah chill ma." He laughed but I didn't see anything funny. "I wasn't saying it like that. I was saying it like you don't seem like the type to settle down. After all, you are about to go on tour with R.Kelly, Monica, and Dru Hill and who wants to be tied down on tour?"